Amazon: 3-Pack Motion Sensor Battery-Powered LED Lights $12.79 (Reg. $15.99) – FAB Ratings! 6,300+ 4.1/5 Stars!
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on 3-Pack Motion Sensor Battery-Powered LED Lights. AMIR Motion Sensor Lights act like little “guardians”, provide automated, hands-free way to protect your homes indoors and outdoors. Light up your bedroom, stairs, hallway, closet, or entryway to your home where the light switch is just too far from the door. Just $12.79 when you clip the extra 20% off coupon!
3-Pack Motion Sensor Battery-Powered LED Lights $12.79 (Reg. $15.99)
- Battery Operated – Powered by 3PCS AAA batteries (not included) for coreless installation. To provide you with illumination in areas that have limited or no access to electricity
- Super-bright LED Bulbs – Up to 20 Lumen output, 6 pcs super bright SMD 2835 LED; bright enough to make sure you never stumble in the dark
- PIR Motion & Light Sensor – Auto-on within 10 feet, auto-off after 15 seconds of no motion detected helps prolong battery life. It will turn on only when it is dark and when motion is detected
- Easy Installation – Simple to install, no hard-wiring. With double-sided adhesive pads and built-in magnet, you can stick on anywhere you like
- Note: This light can only be turned on in darkness environment. It won’t turn on if the light sensor has been detected by the enough light. And Please DO NOT install this light in high temperature place, otherwise, high temperatures will affect the adhesive strip, and then the light will slide easily!
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
It’s amazing and will totally UP LEVEL the way you save money! Go HERE to get it!!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again