Amazon: 3 Pack Kawaii Pens with 6 Refills $3.99 (Reg. $11) – Total of 9 Cartridges – $0.45/ cartridge
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on 3 Pack Kawaii Pens with 6 Refills. These super cute pens are easy to hold, write like gel pens, and erase like pencils – great for kids! These come with 3 black and 3 blue ink refills. Use these for writing, drawing, and a variety of DIY crafts you and your kids can make.
3 Pack Kawaii Pens with 6 Refills $3.99 (Reg. $11) – Total of 9 Cartridges – $0.45/ cartridge
- Write All Day – Our blue ink 3 Pack comes with 3 black ink and 3 Blue ink refills – Total 9 ink cartridges! Cute pens for women or fun pens for kids
- Functional Grip – Easy to hold wide grip kawaii pens that can replace the need for pencil grips, provide stability and allow small finger movements for those learning to use pens or adults with arthritis, hand pain, or restricted mobility
- Mistake Free – Our Kawaii Stationary is also friction erasable which means you can write like gel pens and erase like pencils
- Incognito Design – No need to separately buy pen grips and boring erasable pens black in colour, these little characters (styled as Japanese pens) provide great grip and no one will know. Cool pens for cool people!
- Bunmo Branded – The trusted brand for fun but functional aids… Like our Kawaii school supplies , we’re making cool stuff for cool people.
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in 2021 in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again