3-Pack Brita Standard Water Filters as low as $13.47 Shipped Free (Reg. $18.99) | $4.49 each!
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on 3-Pack Brita Standard Water Filter. Keep tap water healthier and tasting better when you regularly change your Brita replacement filter. Made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers, this replacement filter reduces copper, mercury and cadmium impurities that can adversely affect your health over time, while cutting chlorine taste and odor to deliver great tasting water. Choose to Subscribe & Save, and you will score a great deal. Just make sure you have 5 or more items in your monthly order to max out the available discount of 10% off this item! Subscribe & Save shipping is free! Find more Amazon Subscribe & Save deals to get up to 15% off your order! See our Amazon Subscribe & Save Tips!
3-Pack Brita Standard Water Filter $13.47 (Reg. $18.99)
- Get great-tasting water with Brita Standard water filter replacement
- Switch to Brita and you can save money and replace 1800 single-use plastic bottles a year
- Reduce Chlorine (taste & odor) Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Cadmium
- For the best tasting water, replace your water filter after 40 gallons or approximately every 2 months
- Compatible with all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Stream; Brita water filters are simple to replace with a pull top cap for easy removal; 16.9 oz water bottle
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in 2021 in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again