16-Pack Off The Eaten Path Veggie Crisps as low as $11.55 Shipped Free (Reg. $16.98) – FAB Ratings! | 72¢ each
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on 16-Pack Off The Eaten Path Veggie Crisps, 1.25 Ounce. Discover a mosaic of rice, green and yellow peas, and black beans perfectly seasoned for a mouthwatering snacking adventure. Crafted with your palate in mind, these are snacks for the curious. Reward your curiosity with real snacks, made from real vegetables. Clip the 20% off coupon. Choose to Subscribe & Save, and you will score a great deal. Just make sure you have 5 or more items in your monthly order to max out the available discount of 15% off this item = $14.43 minus coupon =$11.55! Subscribe & Save shipping is free! This is a great deal, compared to $17 at Walmart.
16-Pack Off The Eaten Path Veggie Crisps, 1.25 Ounce as low as $11.55 Shipped Free (Reg. $16.98) – FAB Ratings! | 72¢ each
- Includes 16 (1.25oz) bags of Off The Eaten Path Veggie Crisps
- Veggie Crisps: a mosaic of rice, peas and black beans you can see right in the crisp
- Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten Free, and have no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- 4g of protein per serving.
- Launched for consumers who are hungry for a new adventure and looking for something unexpected in their snacks.
- Made with real veggies like chickpeas, peas and black beans
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again