Amazon: 12-Pack Avery Marks-A-Lot Permanent Markers as low as $10.63 Shipped Free (Reg. $16.72) – FAB Ratings! | Just 89¢/Marker!
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on 12-Pack Avery Marks-A-Lot Permanent Markers, Chisel Tip, Assorted. Marks A Lot Permanent Markers offer high visibility from a distance – use this for information that needs to get noticed. The bold, low-odor assorted color inks are safe for school, office and home. You can even leave the cap off for up to 1/2 hour without it drying out! Choose to Subscribe & Save, and you will score a great deal. Just make sure you have 5 or more items in your monthly order to max out the available discount of 15% off this item = $10.63! Subscribe & Save shipping is free! This is a great deal, compared to $12.36 at Walmart.
12-Pack Avery Marks-A-Lot Permanent Markers as low as $10.63 Shipped Free (Reg. $16.72) – FAB Ratings! | Just 83¢/Marker!
- These non-toxic markers are low-odor, ACMI certified and conform to ASTM D4236.
- Water resistant and wear resistant ink dries quickly when applied and is designed to endure harsh conditions.
- 24 assorted markers in 2 colors (20 black markers and 4 red markers).
- Durable chisel tip markers let you control your line width to write in various sizes.
- Write smoothly on almost any surface with these assorted markers including cardboard boxes, PVC pipes, concrete walls, plastic bins and more.
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in 2021 in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again