Date Night? Save $ on Dinner & Movie… TONIGHT!
I’ve got your date night planned!!! You just need to find a sitter!
Here’s How to Save on Dinner:
Get a $25.00 gift certificate for only $2.00 if you enter code SAVE at check out! You can print & use this certificate tonight!
Feeling skeptical? We use them all the time! Here is the nitty gritty…
When you redeem your certificate your bill must come to at least $35 (some are now $50 – so read the offer carefully). Buy the certificate for $2 and you have to spend at least $35. You are also required to pay an 18% gratuity.
$35.00 total bill (if it’s just the two of you, you can “splurge and get dessert or an appetizer)
+ 6.30 (18% Gratuity)
– $25.00 (Restaurant.com gift certificate)
+ $2.00 (the cost of the gift certificate)
= $18.30 for a nice dining experience!
Still unsure? Read our Restaurant.com FAQ and see a tutorial on how to do it! Ready to get started? Just go to Restaurant.com and be sure to enter code SAVE at check out to get the $25 dining certificate for only $2.00!
My parents recently tried one of the newest restaurants in the Boise region and LOVED IT! They HIGHLY recommend Cafe Indigo which is located inside Courtyard by Marriott (Eagle/Overland).
Another Dining Option:
FREE Chips & Queso at Chili’s! All you have to do is sign up for their email club and you’ll get a coupon for the freebie!
We are currently getting movie tickets for 50% off! Learn all about Bargain Movie Tickets here. Sign up for Bargain Movie Tickets, and you’ll get a FREE movie ticket to use TONIGHT! Then 3 days later, you’ll be charge for the # of tickets you signed up for, and you’ll have that many ticket codes in your account. If you’re like me, you don’t want to wait the three days. All you need to do is check the box that says, “Skip the 3 day free trial, I want my movie tickets now!”. After your credit card information has been approved, you will immediately have access to your subscription plan ticket codes as well as your free ticket code as a thank you for signing up.
It’s super easy! I’ve been a Bargain Movie Ticket subscriber for 4 months now and I LOVE IT!
- You essentially have 2 months to use your tickets.
- You can change your subscription to 3, 4, 5, or 6 movie tickets each month. I up my subscription when I know we’ll be seeing a family movie with my whole crowd. Then I lower it when there aren’t any super exciting movies out.
- I like to use these cheap movie tickets as an incentive to my kids for doing jobs (“x” # of completed jobs earns you a movie ticket).
- These make a great gift too!
Movie Suggestions (and non-suggestions):
- We recently saw “I Am Number Four” and enjoyed it (not for littles though – some intense scenes)
- I recently took my 12 year old daughter and her BFF to see the animated film Rango. We did NOT like it nor would I recommend it!