Wii Games as low as 90% Off!
DDR Dance Dance Revolution Only $7.43 (was $29.99)
- Dance against your friends
- Home edition of one of the world’s favorite arcade games
- Mat pad and accessories sold separately
- Game only
Get your DDR Dance Dance Revolution HERE
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2 – Software Only $7.45 (was $19.99)
- Brand-New Gimmicks, such as the Minimizer, add to the next evolution in DanceDanceRevolution gameplay
- More Wii Remote interaction in the Dance n? Defend Battle Mode where players use Wii Remote movements to beat their opponents
- Non-stop dance action with the new Course Mode, various set themed song lists that players dance along to and get a great workout!
- Unlock hidden features in the Groove Arena Mode as you battle your way to the top of this new venue
- All new DanceDanceRevolution® characters exclusive to HOTTEST PARTY? 2
DanceDanceRevolution II $7.98 (was $29,99)
- Features over 50 songs including today’s hottest pop hits. Dance to a new selection of full master tracks for an enhanced workout routine!
- Challenge yourself with new Double play functionality where a single player can play on two DanceDanceRevolution mat controllers at the same time!
- Check out our classic Workout Mode which shows you your fitness progress and stats.
- Enjoy all-new dance characters and compatibility with your Mii’s + customizations!
- Easy pick-up-and play controls for dancers of every level. For new dancers, check out the DDR School Mode for training.
Get your DanceDanceRevolution II Here
Shaun White Skateboarding $4.99 (was $19.99)
- Using the game’s play mechanic that allows the players to skate in predetermined areas highlighted in the play area and given the right circumstances, take full control of where you skate
- Create incredible skate lines using city structures, stretch and twist handrails to dizzying heights, empty fountains to create bowls, make alleys into epic quarter pipes and so much more
- With 80+ skate tricks hand-picked by Shaun (including a Shaun creation called the “Armadillo”), enjoy a unique and fun gameplay experience where you can shape, influence and transform the city
- Find or create skate spots you’ve only dreamed about. The city is stretched over massive districts with tons of challenges to complete, including race, collect, narrative missions and more
- Challenge your friends in cooperative or adversarial modes and create your own maps
Get your Wii Shaun White SkateboardingGame HERE
Def Jam Rapstar $4.01 (was $39.99)
- Freestyle mode allows MC’s in the making to kick your own lyrics over well-known producer?s beats, offering a chance to show and prove that you have what it takes
- Def Jam Rapstar is the first music game fully dedicated to Hip Hop
- With over 40 songs spanning the history of Hip Hop, Def Jam Rapstar offers a diverse track list with some of the biggest songs in Hip Hop from all music labels
- Unlike most other microphone-based games, Def Jam Rapstar features custom, proprietary voice recognition technology that judge’s lyrical accuracy
- Utilizing a console camera (not included) Def Jam Rapstar allows you to create and edit videos of your rap performances, starring yourself
Karaoke Revolution Glee-Software Only $6.99 (was $29.99)
- Perform to Popular Chart-Topping Tunes – Sing up to 30 top hits from Season 1
- Gleek Out to Never-Before-Seen Clips from the Show ? Perform to video montages including exclusive, unreleased show moments
- Reach Hard-Hitting Notes to Perfect Your Singing Skills ? Test your singing ability by belting it out to long, challenging notes in a myriad of ballads and show performances
- Play Alongside Your Favorite Glee Club Character – Perform with characters from the show, including Rachel Berry, Finn Hudson, Will Schuester, and the rest of the cast
- Compete in Multiplayer Singing Games – Play with a friend in duet or co-op mode to perfect your vocal harmonies, or play in an interactive Shooting Star Mode with up to 6 players
Wii Play $4.19 (was $49.99)
Wii Play collects nine quick and addictive games that are easy to pick up and play and hard to put away. Thanks to the intuitive controls of the Wii Remote, even the most inexperienced gamers will have no trouble mastering the controls.
Order Wii Play HERE
Tony Hawk: Shred Stand-Alone Software $5.83 (was $29.99)
- Just step on the board and SHRED. No complicated button controls to master. Just step on to SHRED through awesome modes including Trick, Point Rush, and Challenge!
- Go big! Clear huge gaps, perform over-the-top tricks during massive drops, and ride out roller coaster grinds!
- All new snowboarding: Feel the rush as you speed down mountain peaks filled with breathtaking big airs, crazy spins, and incredible flips!
- Control the action with your feet with the Tony Hawk RIDE or new Tony Hawk SHRED Board Controller
- Includes game only; Tony Hawk Board Controller sold separately
See our favorite Amazon Deals!
Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Mom!
Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.
Thanks Mommy Savers