Cut the Cable!
Why cut the cable?
A few years back, we were like many other families out there paying a lot of money a month for cable. We would pay $75 a month for TV channels we didn’t even watch. There were only about 10 channels in our cable line up that we would watch and then one month we got notice that we were going to lost about half those because of a contract dispute. I was already uneasy and frustrated about paying the much money a month for only 10 channels but when we lost the other channels, I had had enough. I was on the phone that evening cutting the cable! We ended up getting a streaming device and use that now. We get to watch what we want, whenever we would like, and no more contract disputes or outrageous monthly cable bills to pay. If you are interested in cutting your cable, check out some of these tips…
How to cut the cable:
- First – check out the Cut the Cable Calculator to see how much your current cable or satellite service costs compared to the cost of a broadband internet service and the individual streaming.
- Use streaming devices or TV to watch Netflix, VuDu, and MORE!
- Do you have a smart TV? If you don’t have a smart TV, there are some really great buys on smart tvs at Walmart this time of year!
- If you do not have smart TV, don’t fret! There are some really great options out there to get you streaming on you TV in no time! Check out some of these ideas below:
Roku 2 Streaming Device – $69
Ships free or pick up in-store free!
- 2,000-plus streaming channels, including Netflix!
- 250,000-plus movies and TV episodes.
- PLUS – Free VuDu credit with purchase!
Apple TV – starting at $139!
Ships free and free in-store pickup!
- Available in 32GB or 64GB!
- This incredible device instantly streams content from some of the most popular services like Netflix, Hulu and even HBO NOW, as well as iTunes and WatchESPN.
HD Digital Antennas – starting at $8.67!
Ships Free with $50 purchase or free in-store pick up!
- This is the same antenna I have at my house and I am able to watch 10 of my local channels in HD!
- Use a digital antenna to pick up channels in your area!
This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own.
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again