Craftsman ½ HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
Convenient and safe!
Calling all Sears shoppers! Right now you may be able to pick up a Craftsman ½ HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener for only $36.25 (Reg. $200)!
See how below:
- Craftsman ½ HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener priced at $143.99 to your cart
- Clip the $15 off a $100 purchase Sears coupon
- Choose either FREE shipping or FREE in-store pickup
- Pay $128.99 & receive $92.74 back in Shop Your Way points
- Final Price: $36.25!
Craftsman ½ HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener Only $36.25 after points (Reg. $200)
Convenience and Reliability
- Tri-Frequency Radio System with multiple frequency system virtually eliminates the effects of interference caused by products in and around the home, helping to make sure you can access the garage every time and from the greatest distance.
- Wireless keyless entry pad, allows entry into garage without a key or remote using a secure 4-digit programmable PIN.
- Quick Install Rail System provides faster and easier installation, assembles in 60 seconds.
- Simple user interface with Electronic Limits and Automatic Force Settings that automatically monitors, sets and adjusts the force required to open and close the garage door during temperature fluctuations.
- Energy Efficient sleep mode uses less than one (1) watt of power.
Safety and Security
- Protector System® safety reversing sensors with Rapid-Snap® brackets automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down.
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object.
- PosiLock® System theft protection securely locks door when it is down – preventing intruders from entering garage.
- Anti-burglary Coding Technology assures that a new code is sent every time the remote control is used.
- Monitor and control your garage door and home lighting from anywhere* with Assurelink™ Connectivity.
*Assurelink connectivity hub and internet connection required for app control (#54900 sold separately).
- Compatible with HomeLink® in-vehicle remote control system (may require an external adapter depending on the make, model, and year of your vehicle; visit www.homelink.com for additional information).
Included in the box:
- Power unit with two (2) Light Lenses
- Two (2) 3-function Security+ 2.0 Remotes
- One (1) Wireless Keyless Entry Pad
- Premium Multi-function Wall Console
- Safety Sensors
- Rail, Hardware, and Owner’s Manual
Professional installation available.
Extension kits to complete installation for up to 8’ high doors (9-53726) and 10’ high doors (9-53727) are available and sold separately.
2-year Limited Warranty
1-year Limited Accessories Warranty
10-year Limited Motor Warranty