Coupon Tip Tuesday: Fabulous Coupon Database!
One of our favorite tools when we are doing coupon match-ups it the HCW database!
I learned about it from a fellow couponer back in January. (Thanks Jessica!)
It is a little intimidating at first, so we thought we would do a tutorial to make it much easier for you to use.
You can search by…….
- Keyword: Kraft, Milk, Keebler
- Value: $1/1, .50, $1/2, ext….
- Type of Coupon: Printable, Blinkie, Tear Pad, Insert, ext….
- Store: Target, Albertsons, Walgreens, ext….
- Category: Breakfast, Baking, Cleaning, Dairy ext...
Let’s say you are looking for some more coupons for frosting.
1. Type frosting into the description/keyword box. (Your results will begin generating as you type.)
2. The results will list all of the different options for frosting coupons.
(click on the image to see detail)
-Click the drop down menu under source
-Scroll down and select printable
voilà! Now you’ll ONLY see the printable frosting coupons!
Even sweeter, the results are DIRECT LINKS to the coupons, so you simply click on the description and you will then be able to print the coupon!
Keep in mind, this is a national database and some insert coupons vary by region.
I have mentioned this before, but when I want to be sure a coupon came in the inserts in my area, I go to PYP!
I cross reference in their coupon list for my state!
NOW THAT IS FAB!!
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again