Costco Beauty Products Review
If you know me, you know I love Costco. They offer a wide variety of high-quality products at great prices, and the return policy is awesome too. I am super excited to promote this giveaway of fabulous beauty products from Costco!
I am impressed with these fun products and think many of them are AWESOME gift ideas for ladies, tweens, and teens. The packaging on each set is great for gift-giving too!
There’s a $10 off coupon on this item right now thru 12/21/14, while supplies last! Free shipping!
- NewBeauty® Fall/Winter Issue
- StriVectin Present Perfect Antioxidant Defense Lotion
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner – colors may vary
- TanTowel Classic Self-Tan Towelette’s
- Mally Under Makeup Perfector Duo
- Supersmile Professional Whitening System & Toothbrush
- Balanced Guru No Frizz Oil
- Jenna Hipp What’s Hot Now Nail Polish – colors may vary
Such a fun way to try all of these highly-recommended beauty products! I’m loving the Stila eye liner, Jenna Hipp nail polish, and Mally highlighter and corrector. Find out why so many beauty pros are calling these items the must-haves!
Every once in a while, I like to splurge on salon-quality hair care. Did you know that Costco offers a few different ones at discounted prices?
I actually noticed a difference in my hair after just one use of this Serge Normant Healthy Hair Shampoo and Conditioner! It will leave your hair smooth, soft, and healthy. Free shipping when you buy it from Costco.com! Check out the customer reviews too!
- 100% Sulfate-Free
- Formulated with Keravis™, a vegetable protein that strengthens hair
- Gentle enough for everyday use
- Suitable for all hair types, including chemically- and color-treated hair
I don’t paint my nails often and I had never painted my little girl’s nails before. This was so fun! I am going to do this with my daughter more often and I feel fine about using it on her nails since the formula is specially made to avoid several harmful chemicals.
Jenna Hipp is known as the Celebrity Green Nail Stylist. Her nail polish is great because there are cool colors, it dries quickly, and it is a “Five Free Formula.” This nail polish set is awesome and I would LOVE to receive AND give it as a gift! Less than $1 a piece with Costco’s low price!
That’s right, people! A pre-moistened nail polish remover pad. No cotton balls needed! The best part about this product is that the formula doesn’t contain acetone, parabens, petrochemicals, mineral oil, phthalates, or synthetic fragrance. No strong or harmful odor either!
These polish remover pads are effective too! How do I know this? Well, my 2-year-old happened to open one of the nail polish bottles while I had my back turned. With these pads, I got her all cleaned up in a snap. (Kicking myself for not taking a picture first!) I also used it on my own nails, one pad worked quickly and effectively to remove the nail polish from all 10 of my nails. I am really impressed with this product and will be buying more of it!
Free shipping from Costco.com! Includes: two 55-ct jars, and five 5×5 pads
How cool is this cosmetic bag?! In the past, I have only used clear cosmetic bags so I can try to see what I have in there. This bag lays it all out for you though, literally! Plus, it is machine washable!
- Padded quilted shell with water repellent / wipe-able inner lining
- 5” center elastic strap to hold special brushes or lipsticks
- One 7”x 5” zippered pocket on the inside surface to stow any special brushes or use as a hide-a-way for feminine products or jewelry
- Durable nylon cord and cord lock that provide a quick and easy opening/closing system
- A special designed “lip” around the bag, which will keep your make-up from rolling off the counter or falling into the wet sink
- Nylon handle adds both comfort and convenience for carrying
- A Velcro® front storage pocket provides a place to stow the drawstring when storing or carrying the bag
Jenna Hipp The Lip Glossary Pout Polish Collection
A wonderful collection of lip gloss neutrals! Once again, only containing Jenna-approved ingredients! I love that the gloss isn’t sticky at all and it moisturizes your lips while making them shine. I feel like all of the colors are flattering too! Great gift for the lip gloss fan or split up the set for fun little stocking stuffers.
Find it in a Costco Warehouse near you!
There is a $5 off coupon on this item right now thru 12/9/14, while supplies last! Free shipping too!
This fun set includes 8 eye shadows, 2 blush, 1 lip gloss, and 1 mascara. The high-pigment shades are universal and easy-to-wear! No parabens and no animal testing.
- Eye Shadow Colors (Day) – Premiere, Publicist, Matinee, Backstage
- Eye Shadow Colors (Night) – Star, Jet Set, Rumor, Scandal
- Blush Colors – Gossip, Diva
- Lip Gloss – Front Row
- Mascara – Camera Ready