Colgate Enamel Health Deal at CVS!
Plus a GIVEAWAY!
Two of my many passions in life are oral health and great deals. I have been a Dental Hygienist for 10 years and a I have been sharing good deals online for 6 years. So I am excited to share some oral health info and some good deals with you today.
Did you know that enamel:
- Is the first line of defense for your teeth.
- Insulates and is the hard protector of your teeth, BUT can chip and crack from daily use such as chewing, biting, crunching and grinding.
- Is the hardest substance in the human body, yet tiny bacteria living in our mouths can produce acids which cause enamel to erode.
- Forms a strong barrier that shields the inner layers of your teeth from the effects of acids and plaque, as well as cold and hot foods/liquids.
- Once destroyed, cannot be replaced by your body.
Colgate® Enamel Health™ Toothpaste:
- Has an active fluoride system that helps replenish natural calcium and other minerals back into weakened enamel, filling in rough spots to help make it stronger and more resistant to acid damage.
- Contains enamel safe silica that polishes the enamel surface so that germs are less likely to stick.
Colgate 360°® Enamel Health™ Manual Toothbrush:
- Is uniquely designed to help protect enamel surfaces and gums with 48 percent softer bristles.
- Produces significantly less wear on teeth vs. an ordinary flat-trim toothbrush.
My Personal Experience:
I have been kind of a Colgate snob for some time now. I just love the flavors of their toothpaste and all the added benefits they have in their toothpaste. I personally dispense Colgate and toothpaste and toothbrushes to most of my patients in the dental office. I was sent a sample of the Colgate® Enamel Health™ Toothpaste and Toothbrush to try at home. Here are some of the observations I made from using the products.
I love the Colgate® Enamel Health™ Toothbrush handle because:
- of the way the handles curve making it easy to grip and angle around the teeth.
- the finger pads that make a comfortable grip.
I love the Colgate® Enamel Health™ Toothbrush head because:
- the multilevel arrangement of the bristles allow some of the bristles to get in a little deeper.
- the brush comes with extra soft bristles that are gentle on the gums thus preventing recession of the gums.
- the back side of the head has a rubber pad that cleanses the cheeks while brushing.
- the rubber pad on the back side of the toothbrush head can also be used to clean the tongue.
Colgate Enamel Health Deal at CVS:
- Through the CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare program, shoppers can save and earn rewards on nearly everything they buy including Colgate Enamel Health! Be on the lookout for great weekly ad offers!
- Each time they shop, CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare cardholders can scan their card for ExtraBucks® Rewards, which is like “free CVS money” that can be used on most things at CVS/pharmacy.
- For more information about all the ways you can benefit from personalized savings with CVS/pharmacy visit www.cvs.com/extracare
Now for the Deal at CVS this week:
Colgate Enamel Health Toothbrush, 1 ct or Toothpaste, 4 oz – $2.99
- $2.00/1 Colgate 360 Enamel Health Toothbrush or Optic White Whitening Pen – 9-14-14 SS – (exp. 09/20/14)
- $2.00/1 Colgate Enamel Health or Sensitive Toothpaste, 4 oz or Larger – 9-14-14 SS – (exp. 09/27/14)Final Price: $0.99Check out more deals at CVS this week!
A Toothbrush and Toothpaste Giveaway!
Enter to win the new Colgate® Enamel Health™ Toothpaste and Colgate 360°® Enamel Health™ Manual Toothbrush
Just choose one or all of the rafflecopter options below. I made some really easy ones for you so do not miss out!
Disclosure: I’m proud to partner with CVS/pharmacy and Colgate Enamel Health for this oral health campaign. All opinions expressed are my own, and all product claims or program details shared should be verified at CVS.com or with the appropriate manufacturer.
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again