City Lite Baby Jogger Stroller
Foldable and durable stroller
This is a great gift for all the expecting and new parents! Head over to Amazon and score a $61 discount when your order your City Lite Baby Jogger Stroller today. Take your baby with you when you go out but always keep them comfortable, so get this stroller and you’ll be using this for a couple of years!
City Lite Baby Jogger Stroller $118 Shipped (Reg $180)
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
- Basic is Beautiful – Lightweight with simple functionality, this stroller can navigate your urban setting with ease while the all-wheel suspension lets your baby ride comfortably.
- Welcome to the Fold – With the push of a button and the lift a strap the City Lite can fold using one hand: simply and compactly. It really is as easy as it sounds. And the auto-lock will keep it closed for transportation or storage.
- Recline – Our seat reclines to a near flat position with vents and a retractable weather cover to make sure that your child is comfortable and safe as they watch the world go by or kick back and relax.
- Canopy – Our large sun canopy can open to multiple positions. It even has two peek-a-boo windows so you can keep an eye on your precious cargo.
- Wheels – The 10” rear and 7” front wheels let you push the City Lite with ease while the all-wheel suspension provides a smooth ride along the way. The lightweight front wheel can swivel for your daily obstacle course or lock for long distance strolling.
- Features a one-hand, quick fold design with an automatic chassis lock when folded
- Recommended use: for a child up to 55 lb.
- Features 10″ rear and 7″ front quick-release eva wheels with front wheel suspension and the swivel front wheel
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Family!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.