Christmas Gift Ideas For Teenagers: Memorex SingStand, Kindle,Sports Books, Mangna Comic Kit, Jewerly iPod & More
97 Things to Do Before You Finish High School By Erika Stalder $9.99.
Being in high school is about a lot more than going to high school. It’s about discovering new places, new hobbies, and new people—and opening your eyes to the world. This book is about the stuff they don’t teach you in high school, like how to host a film festival, plan your first road trip, make a podcast, or write a manifesto. Want to make a time capsule? Spend a day in silence? Learn how to make beats like a DJ? Or shut down your house party before the police do?
Whatever your creative, social, or academic inclinations, you’ll find 97 ways on these pages to amuse, educate, and interest yourself, and your friends. Because your life doesn’t stop at 3pm each day—it just gets started.
Do you kids like Manga books? Amazon has the Getting Started: Complete Manga Drawing Kit on sale right now for $21.90. This kit contains everything your student needs to learn how to draw n characters and backgrounds, create scenarios and develop n layouts.
If your teen is into football this Sports Illustrated The Football Book Expanded Edition is on sale for $19.77. Sports Illustrated also has books out on Basketball and Baseball as well.
If your teen does not already own a iPod, I’m sure it is on their Wish List. The FAB thing (in my opinion) about the iPod is… The price range. Whether your buying the Apple iPod shuffle 2 GB for $45.35 or the Apple iPod touch 32GB for $269.99 or something in between there is an iPod to fit every budget.
Does your teen already own an iPod? Well, if your teenage daughter is anything like mine… She probably spends hours and hours in her room each week listening to her iPod and singing (off-key) 😉 like a crazy person. Well, if that’s the case… then I highly recommend the Memorex SingStand Home Karaoke System which is currently on sale for $59.99 shipped (was $99.99).
Not only does it look cool… But all your teen needs to do is to do is place their iPod in the dock and start singing along with the music from any iPod or MP3 device with a headphone jack. Head on over HERE for more information.
Here are some other perks about owning a Kindle:
- NEW – KINDLE OWNERS’ LENDING LIBRARY! With Amazon Prime, Kindle owners can now choose from thousands of books to borrow for FREE, including over 100 current and former New York Times Bestsellers – as frequently as a book a month, with no due dates.
- NEW – BORROW KINDLE BOOKS FROM YOUR PUBLIC LIBRARY! Kindle books are available at more than 11,000 libraries in the U.S. (I’m excited about this one)
- Millions of FREE, out-of-copyright, pre-1923 titles such as Pride and Prejudice are available
- Every week there are FREE eBooks you can download!
- Massive selection: over 800,000 titles are $9.99 or less; over 1 million books, newspapers, and magazines, including latest bestsellers, Kindle exclusives, and more
- Holds at least 1,400 books, but still light and compact 😉
- 1-2 months battery life on one charge
- Adjustable text sizes
- Most advanced E Ink display, reads like paper, no glare
- Built-in Wi-Fi – Get books in 60 seconds