Change the way you think about grocery shopping!
- Do you dread going grocery shopping? No worries, it’s about to change!
- Successful coupon shopping is all about stockpiling items when you find them at rock bottom prices.
- Stockpiling doesn’t mean grocery store hoarding!
- Instead of running to the store and paying full price for what you need, start shopping the sales, buying extras of the items you frequently use, and saving them for later. Say good bye to full price grocery shopping!
- Menu plan from the items that are in your stockpile using recipes that include what’s on sale each week.
- It takes time to build a stockpile, so don’t give up!
- You can plan on about 3 months of dedicated coupon shopping to build a well-rounded stockpile.