“I CEREAL-sly Like You” Valentine Idea + Free Printable!
Looking for a unique little Valentine idea? Here’s one for you, and it’s sooo darling and incredibly easy to put together! If you have a child with a big class, this might get a bit expensive. BUT I think these would be great for a preschool class, or for your child to make for their special friends to hand out outside of school! And if you need more Valentines Day ideas, you can see all the ones we have here on our checkout all of our other Valentines Day craft ideas and recipe ideas page!
You’ll just need 7 items to make this little Valentine! And I’ve got one of them right here for you!
- Mini single serve cereal boxes
- Wooden or plastic spoons
- Ribbon or twine
- Hole Punch
- Glue dots
- “I CEREAL-sly Like You” printable Valentine sheet (see link below)
Click HERE or on the image to get the “I cerealsly like you” printable FREE!
Cute, simple and EASY. That’s my kind of craft!
Begin by attaching a wooden or plastic spoon diagonally across the front of a mini cereal box with some glue dots, as shown below:
Print and cut out your Valentines and punch a hole in the corner with a hole punch.
Use ribbon or twine to tie a Valentine around each cereal box.
And viola! You’re done! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
- Begin by attaching a wooden or plastic spoon diagonally across the front of a mini cereal box with some glue dots.
- Cut out the printable Valentines.
- Punch a hole in one end of each Valentine card.
- Use ribbon or twine to tie a Valentine around each cereal box.