“Can’t Miss” Deals, Coupons, and Freebies Weekly Recap
“What’s deals should I be doing right now?”
It’s a question I get I asked while I’m out and about. And you know, with at least 60 posts written in the past week, it could be pretty overwhelming to find the best (unless you’re here checking the site once or twice a day). Each Saturday evening, we’ll do our best to recap our favorite deals, coupons, freebies, and posts from the week. So let’s start!
- Hey Idaho – don’t miss out on boneless skinless chicken breasts for $1.59 a pound! Make sure you watch our video about what to do with your STOCKPILE of fresh CHICKEN!
- Get a full ONE MONTH FREE TRIAL to Netflix if you sign up now! This is a limited offer (they usually only give 2 weeks), so NOW is a great time to try Netflix out!
- Got WINCO? Got PROPEL coupons? Some of the Winco stores have Propel marked at $.48 each (FREE after coupon!). Read the comments as many readers are reporting what stores have that price. You’ll also see that there was a little drama with Winco… for a few hours they decided not to accept these propel coupons! Thanks to prodding from readers and an informative email written TO Winco by our very own Amber, they WILL accept the coupon. Can’t believe that little post caused so much chatter!
- Have you seen Megamind? I haven’t, but many are saying it is a fab family movie! Learn how you can get it for $13.99 shipped from Amazon!
- Albertsons: FREE soda on Saturday!
- Target: Free floss and ibuprofen!
- Walgreens: Free Dove Deodorant and Tampons
- Rite Aid: Learn how Mel made money purchasing Purex and Sucrets
- Interested in cooking 15 dinners in one day and freezing them for later? Even better, do it with 5 other friends and you’ve got a freezer meal group! You can virtually do the cooking day with us! Learn more about freezer meal cooking on this post and the 15 dinners we’ll be making next month.