Body Wash Deals at Walgreens
Leave the dry weather woes behind this November and treat you and your family to softer, smoother skin. From refreshing scents to rich moisturizers, there’s a body wash, at an awesome price, for everyone. Save big on participating Dove, Caress, Lever 2000, St. Ives, Suave and AXE body wash at Walgreens.
- Take advantage of the following #BodyWashSavings at Walgreens this November:
- Get 50% Off ONE participating Dove, Caress, Lever 2000 and St. Ives bar and body wash products when you buy ONE.* Excludes 1-bar
- Designed for an immaculate clean to give you the freshest start to your day.
- Infused with the delectable fragrances of white peach and a blend of silk blossom.
- Formulated with triple silkening moisturizers to leave skin irresistibly silky-soft.
- Ultra-light formula refreshes for a clean, total skin comfort and hydrates for healthier, stronger skin.
- Provides softer, smoother skin after one shower.
- Improved body wash formula, now even gentler, with the rich lather you love.
- Rich and creamy formula that creates a gentle lather that helps clean and soothe dry skin.
- Infused with Vitamin E, Ocean Breeze body wash leaves your skin feeling fresh, while invigorating your senses with a subtle breezy scent.
Check your local newspaper for these coupons below:
- Save $1 on Dove bar soap, 6-bar or larger
- Save $1 on Dove body wash, 22oz or larger
- Save $1 coupon on Caress, 6-bar or 12oz or larger body wash
- *Offer good 11/1/15-11/7/15. Excludes travel and trial sizes. Balance Rewards card required for promotional pricing. For terms and conditions, visit Walgreens.com/Balance.
Stay Tuned for an offer coming Week of 11/8/15:
- BOGO Offer: Buy ONE (1), Get ONE (1) 50% Off on select Dove, AXE, and Suave bar and body wash products (excludes travel and trial sizes). Offer Valid: 11/8/15-11/14/15
- Loyalty Offer: Get 1,000 points when you buy 2 or more of participating Dove, Caress, or Suave bar or body wash products with card (excludes trial and travel sizes). Offer Valid: 11/8/15-12/5/15