Big G Cereal Savings at Winco Using Ibotta + a Giveaway!
Shop at WinCo to get big discounts on General Mills® Cereal using the ibotta app!
As a Mom, I am always worried about what my kids eat and how if affects their health! I love buying Big G® Cereals for my kids because it is made with whole grains making it so much healthier. Plus, they love eating it so when they want Cocoa Puffs® Cereal for a late night snack, I’m ok with that!
Every week I head into my local WinCo discount grocery store to check out all the deals for coupon matchups and because I just love shopping there! They have the lowest prices overall compared to other stores in my area. One of my favorite ways to get deals at WinCo is by using manufacturer coupons and the iBotta app to get the best discounts. You can download the Ibotta app on your mobile device and earn MONEY every time you use Ibotta.
- Before shopping, check the Ibotta app for offers on your favorite products.
- Every time you redeem a rebate, Ibotta will send a new one.
- Every time you unlock a rebate, you’ll add it to your shopping list. You’ll see your shopping list in the upper right corner of your Ibotta Product Gallery.
- Offer amount will be deposited directly to your PayPal account. Venmo account, or donate it to any school in America.
- Check the Store Extra’s section! There you will find exclusive offers just for WinCo.
Check out Ibotta on your mobile phone for weekly General Mills © cereal offers at WinCo. Each week from 4/10-5/25 there will be a featured cereal of the week that you can redeem for $1.50! If you buy 5 cereals, you can redeem an additional $2.50! Cereals included in this offer are Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cocoa Puffs, Chocolate Toast Crunch, Golden Grahams, Dark Chocolate Multigrain Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Fiber One Protein. Save up to $22 on your favorite cereals! For more information visit Ibotta’s blog
$50 Giftcard Giveaway
One lucky reader will receive a $50 Giftcard! To enter all you have to do is leave a comment below and tell us what General Mills® Cereal you love and why you like it. Winner will be randomly chosen on May 1, 2014.
This conversation is sponsored by General Mills® via Burst Media. The opinions and text are mine