BBQ With Silicone Gloves
Toss the tongs and the old oven mitts!
I am big fan of silicone baking products and I have quite a few of them at my house already. I have never seen silicone gloves but these babies look like something I need as soon as possible at my house! I love that you can use them like an oven mitt but I really love how you can just grab the hot food items and turn them with these gloves! This makes me happy because just this weekend I was using some tongs and dropped TWO bratwursts on the ground. Find out more details below…
Heat Resistant Silicone Gloves – as low as $10.49!
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
- These are pure Silicone gloves and BPA-Free!
- They have grips on all five fingers.
- The silicone gloves are insulated.
- Can hold items up to 446°F for 8-10 seconds. Items around 375°F can be held a lot longer though.
- These gloves are waterproof and also dishwasher safe! If you don’t have a dishwasher, just hand wash with soap and water and hang to air dry.
- Includes a 1-year risk free, satisfaction guaranteed warranty.
- The gloves have 200 reviews with a 4.2 average star rating!
- These gloves are NOT to be used with cast iron.
- Read in the reviews that these gloves are great for opening tight lidded jars too! That might be a selling point alone for me!
- There are other colors available too.
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Family!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.