Back to School Deals September 1-7, 2013
Back to School and School Supply Deals are almost gone!
The deals are almost done. There are still some good ones to be had this week, but it’s probably the last week!
We will be bring you all of the Back To School Deals for: CVS, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Fred Meyer, Kmart, Office Depot, OfficeMax, Rite Aid, Shopko, Staples, Target, Toys R US, Walgreens and Walmart. We’ll even keep our eye open for some good prices on Amazon!
What’s hot this week?
- CVS has FREE Puffs Tissues, plus More!
- Dollar General might have deals tomorrow, the ad runs through today.
- Family Dollar has cheap glue, backpacks, scissors, and more!
- Fred Meyer has 19 Stared Deals!!!
- Kmart has $0.50 Binders, plus FREE White Out and More!
- Office Depot is WILDLY varying by region. We have the CA deals.
- Office Max has 5 different regions. We have the deals for 3 of them!
- Rite Aid has cheap paper, stock up on Composition Books, and More!
- Staples is still going STRONG!! FREE Cases of paper, Reams of Paper, plus cheap Photo paper, Erasers, Glue, Pencils, Mechanical Pencils, and MORE!
- Target has cheap Glue Sticks, Colored Pencils, and More!
- Walgreens has cheap poster board, packing tape, legal pads, sheet protectors and more!
- Walmart has FREE pens, cheap mechanical pencils, and LOTS more!
There are even more stock up deals, so head on over to our Back to School page, click on your favorite stores, and check out the link for School Supply Price Guide! We want to help you save big this year on school supplies! Don’t go to the store with out it!
Click on the banner above or here to find all the Back to School Deals
Want to be on our insider Back to School Deals email list??
We can email you each Monday and let you know who has the best deals! Just sign up here to get on our email list (all the smart moms are doing it)!
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again