AquaBeads Half Off!
AquaBeads Cinderella Playset will make a perfect Spring Break activity!
I love that it won’t break the bank! We had so much fun playing with these! In fact, my boys ages 8-12, and my 14 year old daughter enjoyed this as well!
My kids spent HOURS creating with Aquabeads! My 6 year old just needed a little assistance to get started and then was on her way creating! My boys didn’t use the templates and created their own favorite team mascots. These kits come with everything you need and are fairly contained. Again, this will provide FUN while creating art and then FUN playing with their creations!
And of course we have a deal for you!
Save 50% on AquaBeads Cinderella Playset! $7.49 (Reg. $14.99!)
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
- I love how fun and easy it is to create your bead art! Just design (following the layout) spray with water with the included sprayer, let it dry for about 30 minutes and your creation is complete!
- You can combine with other Aquabead sets to create even more fun, make your own designs, or get creative with the colors!
- With 500 classic and jewel beads, in 11 colors, your kids will have a ton of fun making great bead art!
- This kit comes with everything you need… the sprayer, layout tray, 3 design templates, glass slipper, 2 ring holders and instructions.
- My kids love to do art projects, but I hate the mess of glue, cutting, and scraps of paper everywhere! This aquabead set is perfect!
When I first found Aquabeads, did a quick YouTube search on how they work (mainly because I’m anti mess). This guy sold me!! They look like a lot of fun for my kids, something they can work at independently during quiet time, and something that’s not going to make a huge mess all over my table! 🙂 Win Win Win!
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Family!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.