Amazon FREE MP3 Downloads!
With a newborn baby, I’m finding it a bit more difficult to get out of the house much. So I’ve been doing a lot of my Christmas shopping online. In doing so, I’ve been discovering that there is much more to Amazon than cheap books!
Here are some recent finds:
- 25 Days of Free Christmas MP3 Downloads! Did you miss the first few days of December? No worries!! Those downloads are still available!
- They have a whole section of Digital Downloads! You can choose from their MASSIVE selection of MP3 Downloads (which will work on ANY music player FYI) or PC Game Downloads. You can also watch TV Shows instantly ($1.99 – $2.99 per episode), or rent a movie for 24 hours and watch it instantly on your PC for $3.99. (Nice for those cold nights when you just want to snuggle up and watch a movie, but don’t want to go out and hit the cold!).
- Or check out the Fab Video Game Deals from Dec 1 – Dec 18
- This month, they are featuring 100 Albums for $5 each (you always get to “preview” the songs by the way). There are some Christmas and non-Christmas albums in there. CHEAP!
- You can even give a MP3 Themed Gift Cards via email or print them out – convenient!
- Not sure what sort of Christmas gift to get someone? Just go browse their Top Holiday Deals section!!! You’re bound to find something, and get a super great price on it! Along with the month long deals, you’ll also find daily (from 12:00 am PST – 8:00 PST) “lightening deals”. Deals that are most often marked way down on a limited # of items from their inventory. These are fun to check out!
But my most fave feature of Amazon is the customer reviews! Before I make a purchase, I go read the reviews on the product. For instance, I was super excited about this new Wii Game Your Shape (it’s this new, could-be-really-cool-if-not-for-the-glitches fitness game). The reviews made me decide NOT to purchase it. I got THIS as a Christmas gift to myself instead!
In here you’ll see an “upgrade automatically” button – click on this, t
hen click on the “do not upgrade” button, and then the click on the “turn off auto-upgrade” button.
Now you don’t have to worry about forgetting to cancel and end up paying the $79.00 membership fee!)
And in the interest of disclosure, I am an Amazon Associate. This means when you click through our site to make your Amazon purchase, we get a small percentage. Even if I got nothing, I would still be telling you about all this great stuff, because it is just one more thing that is making life a bit easier for me, and I want to share the love!! You’re either going to purchase something, or you’re not – I’m impartial. If you are feeling the urge to buy something, taking an extra step to click through any of our Amazon links, supports us and helps make the blood, sweat, and tears we put into this blog worth it! So thanks fab friends!
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again