Amazon Fire TV Stick!
Get your Amazon Fire TV Stick!
Don’t worry if you lose your remote! You can use the free Amazon Fire TV Remote App to transform your smart phone into your Fire TV Remote!
The Amazon Fire TV Stick has all the benefits of the Amazon Fire TV in a tiny little stick that comes with a tiny little price tag!
Amazon Fire TV is a Fab new way to connect your HDTV to a world of online entertainment. I was going to buy a Roku 3 but after reading the specifications on the Amazon Fire TV I am so glad I got one of these instead!
Amazon Fire TV -$99.00
Ships Free with or with out Prime!
(Although we love Amazon Prime)
Things I love about Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick:
- I love the Voice Search Ability! I have a lot of digital content and anything that helps me access my content faster and easier is a big plus for me!
- I LOVE the option of having Amazon Free Time on my TV! Have you heard of Kindle Free Time? It is the same thing but on your TV!
- Amazon FreeTime helps give parents peace of mind when it comes to safe viewing. You can create custom profiles for up to four kids, choosing the movies, TV shows, apps, and games they can access. Easily set up daily screen limits and restrict certain types of content.
- When kids use Amazon FreeTime, the background color and fonts change to a kid-friendly design, displaying only titles they have permission to watch. The home screen carousel shows their recently-watched movies and shows, and they can even navigate visually to content based on characters or topics—for example “Cinderella,” “Dinosaurs,” or “Puppies.”
- Amazon FreeTime Unlimited – FreeTime Unlimited is an all-you-can-eat content subscription designed for kids ages 3 to 8 that brings together movies, TV shows, apps, and games that kids and parents love. Subscribers enjoy unlimited access to content from Nickelodeon, Sesame Street, PBS Kids, and more from just $2.99 per month.
- I Love the ability to access my Amazon Digital Content easily on my TV including Music, Apps, and Games!
- I love the Quad Core Processor and the USB Port!
Head to head with the Roku 3, Apple TV, and Chromecast, the Amazon Fire TV wins on memory, processing and most other technical specs!
(click on the image to view full size)
Amazon Fire TV Benefits –
- Your partner in Prime—The best way to enjoy unlimited access to over 40,000 Prime Instant Videos on your HDTV, including Amazon exclusives like Downton Abbey and Justified
- 1-year Limited Warranty and service included. Use of Fire TV is subject to the terms found here.
- Massive selection—Over 200,000 TV episodes and movies, millions of songs, and over a hundred games
- Voice search that actually works—Simply say the name of what you want to watch and start enjoying in seconds.
- Tiny box, huge specs—Fast quad-core processor, 2 GB of memory, dedicated GPU, plus 1080p HD video and Dolby Digital Plus surround sound
- Easy to set up and use—Pre-registered to your Amazon account so you can enjoy favorite titles and personalized recommendations
- Instant streaming—Exclusive new feature ASAP predicts what movies and TV episodes you’ll want to watch and buffers them for playback before you hit play
- Perfect for parents—Amazon FreeTime lets you easily limit screen time and create personalized profiles just for kids (coming soon)
- Great for gaming, too—Play blockbuster titles like Minecraft-Pocket Edition, The Walking Dead, and Monsters University, plus free games and Amazon exclusives. Paid games start from just 99 cents
What do you think? Are you going to give the Amazon Fire TV a try?
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Mom!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.