Amazon: Cuisinart Grill Pan Only $29.99 Shipped!
Amazon currently has the Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Round Grill Pan on sale for $29.95 shipped (73% off)! I like to use my grill pan for cooking chicken inside in the winter when it’s to chilly to bbq outside.
If you are looking for a new saute pan Amazon has the Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Everyday Pan with Medium Dome Cover priced at $38.00 (53% off). This is one of the highest rated pans selling on amazon! You can cook practically anything in this superb specialty piece. Simmer soup, fry chicken, stir-fry vegetables, cook pancakes, and even bake casseroles. The two loop-style, riveted stainless-steel handles make the shape more compact for fitting in an oven, and the domed glass lid conveniently lets you monitor what’s cooking. I own it… and I love it! 🙂
And last but not least… The Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 1-1/2-Quart Saucepan with Lid is on sale as well. Currently 50% off and priced at $19.95.
Go Green, with 10″ Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri $19.99
This pan is has a Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)
- Utilizes an ultra-safe ceramic coating derived from nature which is 100% ptfe and pfoa free.
- Delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating as found in nature (no heavy metals or chemicals) that is super easy to clean.
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge pure aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
- Boasts a comfortable heat resistant bakelight handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.
This pan is 70% off! Get this pan for LESS, before it is GONE!
See our favorite Amazon Deals!
Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Mom!
Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.