AFullCup.com – Useful Forums
One of the things that I love about couponing in this “day and age” is the TECHNOLOGY available! Couponing now days is certainly is nothing like it was when my mother coupon shopped! There are so many tools and resources to help you get the most bang for your buck!
For example, there are all the thousands and thousands of coupon blogs. I started FabulesslyFrugal.com nearly two years ago because I couldn’t find a blog in my area (Boise, Idaho) sharing all the store deals. I decided I would start one, just so my friends, family, and the ladies from church could follow me in what I was doing. And now here we are, with thousands of readers and I’ve got 4 other wonderful women writing with me!
Today I want to tell you about a more advanced tool. If you’re really into couponing and starting to “get it”, the “forums” at afullcup.com are a great place to go. At first look, they can be a little overwhelming.
- After you register, click on the word “Forum” on the navigation bar.
- From here you can search for what ever store you want to view… I like the little store icons they have listed!
- It is separated by “Drug Stores”, “Grocery Stores”, “Super Centers”, and more.
- Let’s say you wanted to see if there were any new and hot deals at Rite Aid this week. Simply go to the forums and click on the Rite Aid link. In the top section, you’ll see all the “sticky” posts. “Sticky” just means that these posts will be updated each week and will always be at the top.
- In the blue section below, you’ll find threads started by other members, where they share hot deals they have found. You usually won’t find links or specific “how to” directions here, so you will want to be familiar with coupon lingo.
- This is also a great place to post a question or share a deal YOU found (of course, we love it when you post deals you find in the comments as well!)
The forums are a very useful when you are aggressively building your stockpile and coupon shopping! I like how neat and clean AFullCup.com forums are. AFullCup.com is this week’s sponsor here at FabulesslyFrugal.com – if you do go register and visit, be sure to let them know we sent you!