$5 Movie Tickets!
Since this Memorial Day weekend is kindof rainy and cloudy, we won’t be outside too much. That’s why I thought it would be fun to take my crew to see Kung Fu Panda 2 on Monday afternoon. That could get VERY expensive for my big bunch… thank goodness for Bargain Movie Tickets!!
Have you heard about Bargain Movie Tickets?
Think of it as a monthly subscription that will help you save at least 50% on movie nights at NICE theaters to see BRAND NEW MOVIES! We’ve been doing this for months and LOVE it!
Here is how it works:
- FIRST – make sure the theaters in your town accept these movie tickets – search by zipcode here.
- Got somewhere to use them? Then go HERE to sign up!
- Enter your name, email, and pick a password. Let them know that Fabulessly Frugal sent you!
- On the next page you’ll be prompted to choose how many movie tickets you want each month. This is where you’ll enter in your credit card information as well.
- Click “Start My New Subscription” and bam, you’ll have access to codes that you can activate and redeem at ActivateMovieMoney.com
- You’ll have PLENTY of time to use them! 30 days to activate the codes, and another 30 days to redeem them. Once you’ve redeemed your codes at ActivateMovieMoney.com, you’ll have until the end of the following month to use your movie tickets.
- You can cancel at any time. They don’t give refunds (because as soon as you’re charged you have access to the codes), but even if you cancel you’ll get to use your remaining codes.
- They have a referral program! Sign up through our link and we’ll get a free ticket (we love to do giveaways you know!), then you can tell your friends about it and earn free tickets!
I’ve been subscribed since December and have LOVED saving BIG BUCKS on date night! The tickets are worth $12 and you can use each one to see any movie, any time, at participating theaters, including those designated as no coupons, no passes and 3D and IMAX movies!
Now go sign up for Bargain Movie Tickets.