$5 Dinner Mom Cookbooks Only $6.00 & More!
Cookbooks that are easy on the Budget…
not only because they are only $6.00 each right now, but also each recipe in the book is only supposed to cost around $5.00 to make! I haven’t read one of her cookbooks before, but it sure sounds intriguing!
Author Erin Chase became a supermarket savvy mom, challenged herself to create dinners for her family of four that cost no more than $5 and is sharing her fool-proof method in her cookbooks that each contain over 200 recipes that cost $5 or less to make.
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 or with Amazon Prime.
- The $5 Dinner Mom Breakfast and Lunch Cookbook: 200 Recipes for Quick, Delicious, and Nourishing Meals That Are Easy on the Budget and a Snap to Prepare $6.00
- The $5 Dinner Mom Cookbook: 200 Recipes for Quick, Delicious, and Nourishing Meals That Are Easy on the Budget and a Snap to Prepare $6.00
Quantities are limited. Bargain books are new but could include a small mark from the publisher and an Amazon.com price sticker identifying them as such. Check out the Bargain Book Store.
(Thanks, Saving Lifestyle)
You might also like:
- Soups, Salads, and Sandwiches Your Family Will Love for $5 or Less [Kindle Edition] $0.99
- The $5 Dinner Mom’s Holiday Entertaining Guide [Kindle Edition] $1.99
- Biggest Loser Family Cookbook: Budget-Friendly Meals Your Whole Family Will Love $8.78
- Eat Vegan on $4.00 a Day: A Game Plan for the Budget Conscious Cook $9.17
- The $7 a Meal Slow Cooker Cookbook: 301 Delicious, Nutritious Recipes the Whole Family Will Love! $8.96
- The $7 Meals Cookbook: 301 Delicious Dishes You Can Make for Seven Dollars or Less $3.98
See our favorite Amazon Deals!
Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Mom!
Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.