Open a Fee-Free Checking Account and Savings Account
Open a fee-free
Capital One 360 Checking Account
Open a fee-free
Capital One 360 Savings Account!
Why Capital One 360 is an Awesome Way to Bank:
- No overdraft fees (you are only charged interest on your negative balance)
- No monthly fees
- 38,000 Free Allpoint™ ATMs
- Make your deposits using your smart phone or a scanner and your computer! No driving to the bank and waiting in lines! I LOVE THIS!
- Pay no fees to make your deposits via your smart phone or scanner!
Why I Love My Capital One 360 Checking
Two years ago I opened my own personal checking account to budget for Christmas Gift Giving. I’ve been using it ever since and it has now become the account where all the grocery money, gas (for my car) money, and other misc things I need. I love segmenting our budget by accounts. But there are even more reasons to love this checking account.
- I love that instead of driving to the bank to make a deposit, I can use the app on my phone to make deposits (just by snapping a picture of the check!). It seriously only takes 2 minutes!
- I love that there are NO overdraft fee’s! You just pay interest for the money you borrow. Say GOODBYE to $35 overdraft fee’s!
- I can also connect my other checking accounts to it for super easy transfers.
- It’s TOTALLY FREE checking!!!! No annoying monthly fee’s!
Feeling unsure about it?
This is a reputable company that I can personally vouch for. I love that there are THOUSANDS of FREE ATM’s! Locally I can find them in Costco, Walgreens, and many more… there are a total of 70 locations with in 20 miles of my zipcode!!
Answers to your FAQ’s:
- No there are no fee’s or penalties when you close the account
- The first deposit is made by making a transfer from your existing checking into 360 checking
- Making a deposit is easy… just scan your check and upload it to your account OR use their smart phone app and snap a picture of your check.
- They may offer you an overdraft account. You do not have to accept the offer.
- As all banks do, they will pull your credit in order to determine eligibility. If you are about to buy a house, then don’t do this right now.
- I put enough money in the account to cover the rest of my Christmas shopping. Not only will this by an easy way to track my spending, it’ll help stop over spending!
- The savings account deposit must be made from an external bank account (via transfer)
Feel free to ask me any questions!! Although I’m not a financial adviser, I’ll do my best to answer them.