Today Zaycon Foods is opening up their ground beef event to WA and OR!
Zaycon 93/7 ground beef is DELICIOUS and so worth the price of $2.89/lb for a 40lb case. They told us that due to rising prices, it may be a while before they can offer this product again. So stock up now and take advantage of these low prices!
They be accepting orders TODAY Wednesday, Nov. 16th starting at 5:00p.m. Delivery dates for Washington will be Dec. 5th – Dec. 12th. Oregon will be Dec 13th – Dec. 15th
So get registered NOW and order your beef! There were over 200 people on the waiting list last time, so I suggest you buy early!
More Details about the Beef
• No chemicals, additives or water added to meat during processing
• Beef is 100% raised in USA
• Processed at a USDA-inspected, state-of-the-art plant employing strict operating protocols (including HACCP) and the highest in food-safety standards
• The plant pursues a complete monitoring program to test and verify that the meat contains no antibiotics and hormones when processed and that all USDA standards are met
• Comes factory packaged in 10-pound tubes (or chubs) encased in clear plastic sleeves and is sold in units of 40 lbs.
How Do You Get Some Beef?
- Register with Zaycon Foods
- Pick it up or arrange for a friend to pick it up on the delivery date.