Zaycon Foods is now taking orders for BBQ Season Favorites!
This May, Zaycon will be featuring one of the finest arrays of farm-fresh foods yet, and they’re all just begging to be cooked up on the grill and served by the plateful. Many locations in many states nationwide are participating!
Unfortunately for us, meat prices (especially beef) keep going up and may not be going down for a while! Thankfully, Zaycon is still offering competitive prices for high quality foods.
Bacon-Wrapped Pork Fillets for ONLY $4.29/lb!
- These fillets come in a 10 pound case with 30 fillets per case.
- Each fillets is individually vacuum packaged and flash frozen to seal in freshness.
Pork Loin “Meaty” Back Ribs for ONLY $3.59/lb!
- The ribs come frozen in a 36 pound case with 12 racks per case and at least 12 ribs per rack. Packaged individually for your convenience.
- 20-30% more meat than a traditional back rib!
- These ribs are trimmed of excess fat, firm, moist, and fresh.
All Beef Hot Dogs for ONLY $3.29/lb!
- These hot dogs come frozen in a 10 pound case, with 50-52 per case.
- Made from the highest quality of boneless beef trimmings, USDA inspected, which are free from grease, fat caps, and pitting.
Polish Kielbasa Sausage for ONLY $3.29/lb!
- These Kielbasa sausages come frozen in a 10 pound case, with 49-51 links per case.
- Made from the highest quality pork and beef trimmings. Juicy and tender, USDA inspected, free from grease, fat caps and pitting.
Right now you may also be able to order the chicken thigh fillets, which will be delivered in June for many areas nationwide!
Boneless, Skinless Jumbo Chicken Thigh Fillets for ONLY $2.39/lb!
- These chicken thigh fillets come in a 40 pound case, packaged in four 10 pound bags.
- They are minimally processed and hand-deboned. Fresh and all natural.
May’s BBQ Classics Sale events are open now, and they may sell out fast.
So get registered NOW and order your BBQ favorites while you still can!
**PLEASE NOTE: There are several routes throughout the entire state of Idaho and there may be products offered on one route that are not offered on another, so please refer to the website to see what products are being offered in your area.
How Do You Get Zaycon Meats?
- Register with Zaycon Foods
- Pick it up or arrange for a friend to pick it up on the delivery date.