Zaycon Foods is coming back to Boise with Beef! The last time they were here we did not blog about the beef price because we were not sure we considered it a stock up price! Since then we have had a chance to try the 93% lean beef and we are sure it is worth the money!
Areas for this lean ground beef event:
- CENTRAL OREGON — Bend
- EASTERN OREGON — Hermiston, Pendleton, John Day, La Grande, Baker City, Ontario
- EASTERN WASHINGTON — Pullman, Colfax, Spokane Valley
- NORTHERN IDAHO — Sandpoint, Lewiston, Kamiah, Grangeville
- BOISE IDAHO AREA— Boise, Caldwell
More Details about the Beef
A LIMITED QUANTITY of high-quality, farm fresh, Super Lean 93/7 ground Beef IS NOW AVAILABLE for $2.89 per lb.
• No chemicals, additives or water added to meat during processing
• Beef is 100% raised in USA
• Processed at a USDA-inspected, state-of-the-art plant employing strict operating protocols (including HACCP) and the highest in food-safety standards
• The plant pursues a complete monitoring program to test and verify that the meat contains no antibiotics and hormones when processed and that all USDA standards are met
• Comes factory packaged in 10-pound tubes (or chubs) encased in clear plastic sleeves and is sold in units of 40 lbs.
How Do You Get Some Beef?
- Go here to Zaycon Foods
- Register with Zaycon Foods
- Order your beef
- Pick it up or arrange for a friend to pick it up on the delivery date in your town!
Note: Unless you have a lot of people to feed you are going to want to package up your beef and freeze it. The same way we prepared the chicken. I used my FOODSAVER® to package up my beef. If you do not have one you can get Free Shipping online on Orders Over $100!