Zaycon Foods listens to your requests!
They had been getting many requests for ground beef locally and so the owners have been working hard to get you a great price in a market of rapid price increases. Due to those rising prices, it may be a while before they can offer this product again. So stock up now and take advantage of these low prices!
Zaycon 93/7 ground beef is DELICIOUS and so worth the price of $3.29/lb for a 40lb case.
They are accepting orders NOW until August 19th or until they sell out! Get registered NOW and order your beef! There were over 200 people on the waiting list last time, so I suggest you buy early!
More Details about the Beef
- LFTB Free
- No chemicals, additives or water added to meat during processing
- Beef is 100% raised in USA
- Processed at a USDA-inspected, state-of-the-art plant employing strict operating protocols (including HACCP) and the highest in food-safety standards
- Prior to processing, inspectors from the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service randomly sample cattle under a monitoring plan and perform testing for antibiotic residues.
- Comes factory packaged in 10-pound tubes (or chubs) encased in clear plastic sleeves and is sold in units of 40 lbs (it’s so easy to divide and freeze!!)
How Do You Get Some Beef?
- Register with Zaycon Foods
- Pick it up or arrange for a friend to pick it up on the delivery date.
Note: Unless you have a lot of people to feed, you are going to want to package up your beef and freeze it the same way we prepared our Zaycon chicken. I suggest using a FoodSaver to package your beef.
Want discounted beef, chicken, and fresh fruit in your area?
Go register at Zaycon Foods, once they get enough people registered in an area, they’ll come to you! So get your friends to register too. They’ve got an awesome referral rewards program! So go register now!