Ever bought a big ticket item or gift for someone only to see it go on sale 3 weeks later somewhere else? Ugh. Frustrating. Especially for us frugal shoppers. Well this year, in an effort to remain the low price, one stop shop leader, Walmart is aiming to eliminate that problem with their Christmas Price Guarantee.
Here’s how it works:
If a customer buys an eligible product at Walmart anytime between Nov. 1 and Dec. 25, and then finds that same product advertised for less at another store, Walmart will give the customer a gift card for the difference through Dec. 25. Guaranteed. –Walmart’s Press Room
1. Purchases must be made between Nov. 1st – Dec. 25th.
2. You must bring in the competitor ad AND your receipt to receive the Price Match Difference.
3. The store you are price matching must be within the same local market (area) as the Walmart location you purchased the items.
4. Black Friday and Internet prices are excluded.
5. Items on Layaway are eligible.
So for example, you buy a TV for $500 at Walmart and two weeks later Target has the exact same TV on sale for $400. You would show Walmart Target’s current printed ad and your original TV purchase receipt to receive the difference of $100 in a Walmart gift card.
Here are a few more incentives!
Wal-Mart has also announced a number of other shopping incentives this season including layaway on purchases over $15, free shipping on most Walmart.com products, no interest on Wal-Mart credit card purchases if they are paid for in full within six months, and a 10-cent discount on each gallon of gas bought at participating Murphy USA or Wal-Mart stations. –CNN Money
Visit Walmart’s Press Room for more details.
Pay close attention to those ads and you just might save a pretty penny or two! Sounds pretty good if you ask me!