Vistaprint has a fun T-Shirt offer going right now… you can get a custom made T-Shirt for $2 (plus 14 day shipping for $4.41). I had some fun playing around in there today…
Look what I came up with!
You can make this T-Shirt too! Here’s how…
Head over to Vistaprint (you’ll have to click on this link to get the deal).
1. When this box pops up, click on the third drop down box and select “Text Only”.
2. Find this box:
3. Then complete the form as pictured:
4. If everything is spelled correctly…
…click the box that say’s you’ve proofed it, and then hit “next”.
5. Skip the backside (it costs extra)
… just scroll down and click “next”.
6. Leave the quantity at 1
…only the first one will cost $2
7. Skip the next 3 windows
… just scroll to the bottom of each page (with out selecting anything) and click “next”
8. You’ve made it to checkout! Your page should look similar to this!
9. Pick a payment option
…you can pay by credit card or paypal.
10. Final Price Should be…
If you want to add a custom image… it will cost an additional $2.49.
I made one using this image I created:
Which resulted in this T-Shirt: (click here or on the image above to download your very own copy)