My husband’s family introduced me to The Next Best Thing To Robert Redford. No holiday is complete without it. I am forever grateful…
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tub 7 oz. cool whip
- 1 pkg. 6 3/4 oz. vanilla instant pudding
- 1 pkg. 6 3/4 oz. chocolate instant pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 Hershey chocolate bar, grated (optional, but makes it look SOO pretty!)
1. Prepare crust: mix flour, butter, and pecans until crumbly and press into a greased 13 x 9 baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until lightly golden. Let cool.
2. Layers: Beat cream cheese sugar and half carton of cool whip. Spread over cooled crust. Combine vanilla and chocolate pudding with 3 cups cold milk until smooth or thickened. Spread over cream cheese layer. Spread remaining cool whip over the top and sprinkle with the grated Hershey bar.