I love it when strawberries are in season! I love to make Strawberry Jam, Strawberry Shortcake, and enjoy fresh strawberries on waffles! That’s why I was so happy to learn about this handy dandy invention. I have a friend who owns one and LOVES it. Then just last week I learned my sister has one too! She let me borrow it so I could test it out to help me decide if I wanted one of my own. Watch the videos by my kids and you’ll see how easy it is!
Please excuse my kitchen… we shot these videos while I was preparing dinner, after Costco shopping, and during homework project on the counter time! And all the little ones wanted a turn!
- dices strawberries, onions, and more… just close the lid!
- super easy to clean
- easy to use!
- It’s called an onion chopper, but it works great on strawberries too!
- See all the details HERE.
Check out this multi-use fruit and veggie chopper for just $24.88
Make sure you pin these wonderful Strawberry Recipes to whip up after you receive your handy dandy chopper!
- Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Favorite Fruit Salad
- Strawberry Pie
- 15 minute Strawberry Freezer Jam
- No Bake Strawberry Cheeesecake
- Banana Quinoa Waffles
See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Mom!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.