Share your personal weight loss struggle, and you could win
a chance to change your life forever…
thanks to Dr Arnold and Dr Allen and the
Take Shape For Life Weight Loss Program!
LEARN ABOUT THIS AWESOME PROGRAM
that is CLINICALLY PROVEN to help you
lose up to 20 POUNDS in one month
in the post I wrote on Tuesday! The contest ends TOMORROW AT 12:30 pm!!
The doctors will chose a winner and we’ll announce it tomorrow night at 7:00 pm. Right now there are 137 entries… so your chances of winning the full Take Shape For Life Program are big! A few other things to note:
- There will be a FREE and informative webinar Tuesday night at 7:00 MST. REGISTER for the FREE webinar here. If you’re curious how this simple and life changing weight loss program works, then make sure you REGISTER!
- If you decide to give the program a try, you can save $100 on your first month if you let Dr Arnold and Dr Allen know you heard about them on Fabulessly Frugal!
- Don’t forget that you only have until 12:30 pm MST on Monday March 7th to enter the contest!
Why Do I Endorse This Program?
- Although I didn’t have a lot of weight to lose, after having 7 babies, I was at the tippy top of my BMI and I wasn’t happy with the extra 25 pounds I had put on in the last 15 years of having babies.
- For the first time in a long time I’m taking care of my body by giving it the nutrients it needs in a convenient way. Lets face it. I’m super busy. I am supporting my family of nine while my husband is back in school. Luckily, I get to work from home on this awesome coupon blog. But working 30-50 hours a week and taking care of my large family and our crowded home has taken its toll on my health! I didn’t have issues with over eating. I had issues with under eating. I was too busy to eat. Often it would be 3:00 in the afternoon and I’d realized I hadn’t eaten anything. With the Take Shape For Life Program featuring Medifast meals:
- I’m eating every 2-3 hours.
- I ENJOY 5 medifast meals (bars, shakes, and brownies are my favorites) per day
- I drink 8 glasses of water a day (a first!)
- I ENJOY a “lean and green” meal once a day. I love the fact that I can still enjoy date night with my hubby. So far we’ve been hitting Chili’s or Applebee’s because they have items on their menu that are inline with the “lean and green” meal I need to eat.
- I’m not hungry
- If I have the munchies, I can eat from a huge variety of veggies, or even enjoy some pistachios or almonds.
- The only thing I find hard to resist anymore are chocolate chip cookies and home made bread. Everything else doesn’t even phase me. I’m losing my sweet tooth!
- I cheated on Valentines Day and then off and on over the next 10 days. That stunk. I put 2 pounds back on, and felt bloated and yucky.
- With in two days I had that weight off again and have lost 8 since I got back on the program. For a total of 12. My goal is 15 pounds. I’d be thrilled with 20, but very very happy with 15! And I’m almost there!
- After I reach my goal and after I finish my transitioning, I’ll continue to eat the Medifast meals a few times a day. They have the right balance of protein, fiber, and carbs, and are packed with nutrients my body needs!
- The first 3 days are rough. They really are. BUT, once you get past those first few days, it will be so worth it!
- Having someone to talk to is so helpful. That’s why I love the way the program provides a FREE health coach that you can call anytime you have questions or need help!
I love this program. My body is back to the weight it was after baby #4, and I’m hoping to get back to the way I was after baby #2. If you are even remotely interested in this program, REGISTER for the FREE webinar on Tuesday night at 7:00 pm (it will be recorded so you can listen to it at a later time!).
This program has helped thousands of people not only lose weight, but get off their diabetes medication! It truly is about having a healthier life. Its not a diet, it’s a program to help you get your life back! Take advantage of this opportunity!
Good luck everyone!