Breakfast or dinner! Scrambled Egg Muffins with Sausage Recipe
Super easy and quick, these egg muffins were a hit with my family. Especially yummy served with ketchup or salsa. I forgot to move my oven rack from the middle position with this batch, so my muffins peaked a little more than they should have. Oops. Still good though!
Recipe slightly adapted from America’s Test Kitchen Quick Family Cookbook.
Learn more about Freezer Meal Cooking:
- Benefits of making freezer meals
- Freezer Meal Recipes
- How to start a Freezer Meal Group
- How to Shop for Freezer Meal Recipes
- How to Prepare Freezer Meals
- What Foods Don’t Freeze Well