This recipe is so quick and easy! You just mix everything in the bowl, pour into pie crust, and bake!
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup dark-colored corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 unbaked 9-in piecrust
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, pumpkin, sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and allspice; mix well. Pour into the piecrust. Sprinkle with the walnuts
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until a knife inserted off center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerated within 2 hours or cover for longer storage. Serve with whipped cream. Serves 8.
You can also use one of these AWESOME Norpro Silicone Pie Crust Shield!
They are only $6.52, and have TOTALLY turned me into a pie baking pro! My crusts NEVER burn!