Zaycon Foods FRESH Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts are on sale now!
The chicken is only $1.89 a lb! That’s a ★ stock-up price!
Why I love Zaycon Chicken:
- It’s 100 % natural chicken with no added hormones, additives or artificial ingredients!
- Zaycon Chicken comes directly from the processor and has never been frozen.
- It’s sold by the case — 40 lbs in each case, so you don’t have to worry about running out for a little while!
My family of 4 usually orders 3 cases, and eating chicken 2-3 times a week, it usually lasts for about 6 months. Zaycon Foods sells their chicken about 2 times a year.
If you purchased Zaycon ground beef in the summer 2014 sale, you qualify for 1 case of chicken for only ★$1.49/lb! You may still be able to buy the ground beef to qualify; check your area for the Ground Beef Event. To be sure that you have qualified, you can go to your account and look for this green box…
Go REGISTER RIGHT NOW and place your order!
How it Works:
- Zaycon Foods brings farm fresh, high quality food directly to you! Skip the middle man.
- By registering with Zaycon Foods, you’ll get an email when events open. Get first dibs and cash in on the savings before the events sell out! And they do often sell out!
- After placing an order, you’ll get a reminder email a day or two before your scheduled pickup.
- Show up during the time on the date, at the specified parking lot, and drive through the line. When you get to the front, you give the name on your order, pop your trunk open, they load it and off you drive. You never even have to leave your car!
- We’ve been buying from and advertising for Zaycon Foods for the past 2+ years. We have always been impressed with their products and their delivery process.
[NOTE: Our chicken is delivered in its original wholesale packaging, a water resistant cardboard case containing three or four plastic bags of fresh chicken breasts. The smaller bags are typically sealed in a larger plastic bag. The smaller bags are not uniform in weight. There will be small amounts of naturally occurring liquids (i.e.,"chicken juice") in each bag and case. Chicken breasts typically come in double-lobed pairs ("butterfly") and will have small attached amounts of fat.]
Here’s what we do with our chicken:
And here’s how we cook it:
Order your Fresh Chicken Here!