Fab Meat Deals!!
Zaycon is currently having a sitewide sale! I have tried and loved the chicken, bacon, ground beef, and more! Plus use promo code MARKDOWN to save an additional 12%! This promo code ends today, 9/12/16!
- Wild Argentine Shrimp $7.03/lb!
- Boneless Turkey Breast Roast $4.22/lb!
- USDA Choice Chuck Roast $4.22/lb!
- 90/10 Ground Turkey $1.83/lb!
- Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Fillets $6.59/lb!
- Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.49/lb!
- Pork Loin Chops $2.81/lb!
- Wild Cold Water Lobster Tail $19.35/lb!
- Angus Ribeye Steaks $8.79/lb!
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Fillets – $3.48/lb!
(Note that not all locations are offering the same products right now, including chicken. Check your location to see what is currently available for you!)
Why I love Zaycon Fresh Chicken:
- It’s 100 % natural chicken with no added hormones, and minimally processed with no additives or artificial ingredients!
- Zaycon Chicken comes directly from the farm – skip the middle man!
- It’s sold by the case — 40 lbs in each case, so you don’t have to worry about running out for a little while!
My family of 4 usually orders 3 cases, and eating chicken 2-3 times a week, it usually lasts for about 6 months.
Go REGISTER RIGHT NOW and place your order!
How it Works:
- Zaycon Foods brings farm fresh, high quality food directly to you! Skip the middle man.
- By registering with Zaycon Foods, you’ll get an email when events open. Get first dibs and cash in on the savings before the events sell out! And they do often sell out!
- After placing an order, you’ll get a reminder email a day or two before your scheduled pickup.
- Show up during the time on the date, at the specified parking lot, and drive through the line. When you get to the front, you give the name on your order, pop your trunk open, they load it and off you drive. You never even have to leave your car!
- We’ve been buying from and advertising for Zaycon Foods for the past 5+ years. We have always been impressed with their products and their delivery process.
[NOTE: Our chicken is delivered in its original wholesale packaging, a water resistant cardboard case containing three or four plastic bags of fresh chicken breasts. The smaller bags are typically sealed in a larger plastic bag. The smaller bags are not uniform in weight. There will be small amounts of naturally occurring liquids (i.e.,”chicken juice”) in each bag and case. Chicken breasts typically come in double-lobed pairs (“butterfly”) and will have small attached amounts of fat.]
Here’s what we do with our chicken:
(Note that this video was filmed a few years back, so the price may not be the same now. 😉 However, Zaycon prices are still competitive for the times and the chicken is still packaged as you see in the video.)