The last Zaycon Chicken Sale of the year!
Now is the time to order enough chicken to last you through the rest of 2015! Zaycon sells their fresh chicken 2 or 3 times per year, but this fall sale is the last one of the year. It is best to order as soon as you can because the chicken usually sells out before the pick up date!
Why I love Zaycon Fresh Chicken:
- It’s 100 % natural chicken with no added hormones, and minimally processed with no additives or artificial ingredients!
- Zaycon Chicken comes directly from the farm – skip the middle man!
- It’s sold by the case — 40 lbs in each case, so you don’t have to worry about running out for a little while!
My family of 4 usually orders 3 cases, and eating chicken 2-3 times a week, it usually lasts for about 6 months.
Go REGISTER RIGHT NOW and place your order!
How it Works:
- Zaycon Foods brings farm fresh, high quality food directly to you! Skip the middle man.
- By registering with Zaycon Foods, you’ll get an email when events open. Get first dibs and cash in on the savings before the events sell out! And they do often sell out!
- After placing an order, you’ll get a reminder email a day or two before your scheduled pickup.
- Show up during the time on the date, at the specified parking lot, and drive through the line. When you get to the front, you give the name on your order, pop your trunk open, they load it and off you drive. You never even have to leave your car!
- We’ve been buying from and advertising for Zaycon Foods for the past 5+ years. We have always been impressed with their products and their delivery process.
[NOTE: Our chicken is delivered in its original wholesale packaging, a water resistant cardboard case containing three or four plastic bags of fresh chicken breasts. The smaller bags are typically sealed in a larger plastic bag. The smaller bags are not uniform in weight. There will be small amounts of naturally occurring liquids (i.e.,”chicken juice”) in each bag and case. Chicken breasts typically come in double-lobed pairs (“butterfly”) and will have small attached amounts of fat.]
Here’s what we do with our chicken:
(Note that this video was filmed a few years back, so the price may not be the same now. 😉 However, Zaycon prices are still competitive for the times and the chicken is still packaged as you see in the video.)
And here’s how we cook it:
Order your Fresh Chicken Here!
There are several other Zaycon foods on sale right now too! Finish off the grilling season strong! 😉 Here are a few more of my favorites available from Zaycon right now:
Caught in the icy waters of the northern Pacific Ocean and fresh-frozen to preserve flavor and nutrients. $6.99/lb.
Caught in the icy cold waters of Alaska and flash frozen. Each fillet is 8-16oz and is sold by the case — 25 lbs in each case.
Zaycon ground beef is excellent and always fresh! No chemicals, additives, or water are added to the meat. Comes in a 40-pound case with four 10-lb chubs per case. I like to cook up some taco meat and shape hamburger patties for the freezer with some of my ground beef order. $3.99/lb
See some of our favorite ground beef recipes.
High quality meat with 20-30% more meat than a traditional back rib. You get 12 racks to a case, so it is perfect for a BBQ or to split with a neighbor. $3.99/lb
I love this recipe for how to cook ribs.
Made from high quality boneless beef trimmings and are free from grease, fat caps, and pitting. These are hot dogs are nice and big too! These aren’t just for the kids! Comes in a 10-pound case. $3.79/lb
High quality hickory-smoked, medium-sliced bacon! Comes in twelve 3-pound packages, for a total of about 36 pounds. I like to split up the order with a few friends. $3.79/lb
You’ll also find Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon, Bacon-Wrapped Pork Fillets, Polish Keilbasa Sausage, Wild Alaskan Cod, Fresh Patio Steak, Breaded Chicken Fritters, and Pork Sausage Links.