You can typically get great deals on Marshmallows, Chocolate Bars, and Graham Crackers starting Memorial weekend and going through out the summer.
I always have brownies in my stockpile. I like to buy them for .50 or less!
- Brownie Mix Box
- 3 Chocolate Bars
- 1 1/2 cups of Marshmallow’s (I usually use the minis, but if I don’t have enough I cut the big ones)
- 1/2 package Crushed Graham Crackers
- 1 Egg, 1/4 cup oil, 1/2 cup water depending on your brownie mix instructions
- Prepare Brownie mix according to package directions. Bake in oven according to package directions.
- While the brownie is baking cut chocolate into bite size pieces, cut marshmallows if necessary, crush crackers.
- 5 minutes before it is done pull it out and place marshmallow’s evenly across the brownie. The marshmallow’s are like the glue to hold the ingredients together.
- Sprinkle the crackers across evenly and then top with chocolate pieces.
- Place back in the oven for 5 minutes to melt the marshmallow’s and chocolate. If you like your grahams and marshmallows toasty broil watching very carefully until toasty brown.
Let cool and then serve.
Enjoy! These are so yummy!