Have you ever tried a silicone baking mat? They are A…MAZ…ING!
Silicone baking mats have so many great uses! The non-stick surface makes them great for rolling out a pie crust, making caramel apples, and dipping chocolate. Anything you used to use parchment paper for, you can now just use your silicone mat for! Reuse it over and over and the clean-up is easy too!
My Silpat review:
I love my Silpat. The Silpat is the original made-in-France silicone baking mat. I was introduced to it by my baking Goddess Aunt Diane. She gave one to my grandma for Christmas and I tested it out at her house. I made a batch of cookies without the Silpat and a batch of cookies with it. I was amazed at how much nicer the batch of cookies on the silicone mat turned out. That next Christmas I got a gift card to Crate & Barrel and I decided to get silicone baking mats with it. I found a Crate & Barrel brand silicone baking mat for less than the silpat and so I decided to buy it in order to stretch my gift card a little further. I was sorely disappointed with the Crate & Barrel baking mat. The Silpat was much better!
My Artisan baking mat review:
I found these artisan silicone baking mats on Amazon and was amazed at the price! I wanted to give the mats as gifts, so I ordered some to try out myself first. I was very pleased with how well they worked! I gave them as gifts to dozens of friends for Christmas one year. See the video below to learn more about my comparison of silicone mats!
Silicone Baking Mats 2-pack only $12.99!
Free 2-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
- Silicone construction – perfect for baking
- Easy to clean
- Durable and long-lasting, up to thousands of uses
- Fits half size baking sheets, 18″ x 13″
- Use in the oven, microwave, or freezer
- 4.7 out of 5 stars with over 3,400 customer reviews!
Compare to Silpat – $24.74 for only ONE mat!
My favorite uses for a silicone baking mat:
- Replaces parchment paper in almost every recipe
- Perfect for even baking
- Great for caramel apples
- Makes homemade pie crust a breeze
- Great for dipping chocolates
Order your Artisan silicone baking mats before the price goes up!
These AmazonBasics baking mats are great too! Also only $12.99 right now!
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Mom!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.