See all of the latest Kohl’s Coupon Codes!
Remember that you can combine coupon codes for even more savings. Be sure to sign up for Yes2You Rewards too!
Learn more about Yes2You Rewards.
Check out these current coupons for Kohls.com…
Site Wide Coupon Codes:
You may combine up to 4 promo codes per order when shopping online on a computer! Only 1 site wide percent-off code per order though.
- LOVE30 – 30% off everything when you use your Kohl’s Charge Card. Valid 2/11-2/21
- FLOWER20 – 20% off everything when you use your Kohl’s Charge Card. Valid 2/11-2/21
- BEMINE15 – 15% off everything. Valid 2/11-2/15
- CATCH15OFF – 15% off your order of $100 or more. Valid Now
Category Coupon Codes:
You can stack these codes with the site wide codes above!
- VDAYJEWELRY – $15 off $75 Jewelry and Watch purchase. Valid 2/11-2/15
- BABYLOVE10 – $10 off your baby and toddler clothing, maternity, and baby gear purchase of $30 or more. Valid 2/11-2/21
- MENBASIC10 – $10 off $40 Men’s Basic purchase. Select styles. Valid 2/11-2/21
Kohl’s Cash Coupon is earned on the amount of purchases after all applicable discounts are applied and before tax. Excludes purchase of gift cards. When redeeming Kohl’s Cash, it will be applied prior to percent-off total purchase discounts.
- 2/8-2/21 Redeem Kohl’s Cash
- 2/11-2/17 Earn $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 you spend!
- 2/18-2/29 Redeem Kohl’s Cash
- Free standard shipping on orders of $75, or buy online and pick up in store!
Here are my tips for shopping at Kohl’s…
- The second and fourth Saturdays of the month are usually the Early Bird Sale events with great markdowns. The Night Owls sale starts on Friday evenings and goes into the Early Birds on Saturday until 3 PM.
- Whenever Kohl’s has a percent-off promo going (15%, 20%, or 30%), you can find the codes online. Just enter the promo code during the checkout process. (Note that you must pay with a Kohl’s Charge card in order to use the 30%-off discount.)
- You can pay off your Kohl’s Charge Card right away at the register with cash or a check. I like having the Charge Card because of the extra discounts you can score, namely the 30% off discount.
- Use the in-store online kiosks… if you don’t need the item(s) right away. If you didn’t receive a 30%-off coupon in the mail, you can still use the code for it online. The in-store kiosks offer free shipping to your home on any order. (Sometimes you have to buy a certain dollar amount in order to get the free shipping from any other computer.) You don’t have to browse for your items online either. Just find what you want in the store, then go scan it at the kiosk. This also works well if the store doesn’t have the size you need, but it may be available online.
- As an extra bonus, you can earn Kohl’s Cash depending on how much you spend during the limited-time promos. The Kohl’s Cash is usually valid starting the following week and often overlaps with the percent-off discounts for a few days. Many stores will let you combine the receipts for two separate purchases in order to reach the amount to get Kohl’s Cash.
- Forgot your coupon? If you forget your coupon at home and it came in your email you may be able to use it on your phone or electronic device. If you can receive email on your phone simply pull up the coupon in your email and the cashier will scan it right from your phone! Also, the cashiers often have scratch coupon cards at the register for those that forgot to bring the coupon.
- Stacking Coupons… You can stack a $10 off any purchase coupon and Kohl’s Cash with a % off coupon, if the valid dates allow it. You can also stack a free shipping coupon code with a %-off coupon. You can use up to 4 coupon codes per order, including one percent-off sitewide code. Just read the fine print for your coupons to learn about any restrictions.
- I like to shop online to maximize my savings! You can still earn Kohl’s Cash (during those promos) when shopping online. They just email it to you. Many of the coupons and Kohl’s cash can be used online too. Just look for a code on the coupon that you can enter at checkout. Get Free Shipping with a code, by meeting the purchase amount required, or picking the order up at your local store.
FYI: Kohl’s has an amazing return policy. I recently returned an item I purchased there that didn’t even have the tags on it anymore. I feel like their policy is very fair and even generous to the customer. Happy shopping!