Kohl’s Coupon Codes!
Order TODAY (12/19/14), before 10:00 pm MT to get it by Christmas!
Learn more about Yes2You Rewards.
Check out these current coupons for Kohls.com…
*You may now combine up to 4 promo codes per order! Only 1 site wide percent-off code per order though.
Site Wide Coupon Codes:
- WISHLIST20 – 20% off sitewide w/ charge card. Valid 12/10-12/24
- JOLLY15 – 15% off sitewide. Valid 12/10-12/24
- HOLIDAY – 20% off $100 sitewide. Valid 12/10-12/24
- SAVE10- $10 off $30 site wide. Valid 12/26 – 1/1
Category Coupon Codes:
- PAJAMAS30 – 30% off sleepwear for Kids. Valid 12/19 only!
- JACKETS30 – 30% off outerwear for Kids. Valid 12/19 only!
- YANKEE10 – $10 off $30 Yankee Scenterpiece Collection. Valid 12/10-12/24
- ACCESSORY10 – $10 off $50 Women’s Handbags and Accessories. Valid 12/14-12/21
- LMJEWELRY – $10 off $50 Jewelry and Watches. Valid 12/19 – 12/24
Kohl’s Cash Coupon is earned on the amount of purchases after all applicable discounts are applied and before tax. Excludes purchase of gift cards. When redeeming Kohl’s Cash, it will be applied prior to percent-off total purchase discounts.
- 12/10-12/24 Everyone gets $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent in store, online & at the kiosk.
- 12/25-1/4 Redeem Kohl’s Cash
- Free shipping on $50+. No code needed. Valid 12/4-1/1
- NYTAKE50 – Free shipping on $50+. Valid 1/2-1/4
Here are my tips for shopping at Kohl’s…
- Whenever Kohl’s has a percent-off promo going (15%, 20%, or 30%), you can find the codes online. Just enter the promo code during the checkout process. (Note that you must pay with a Kohl’s Charge card in order to use the 30%-off discount.)
- Use the in-store online kiosks… if you don’t need the item(s) right away. If you didn’t receive a 30%-off coupon in the mail, you can still use the code for it online. The in-store kiosks offer free shipping to your home on any order. (Sometimes you have to buy a certain dollar amount in order to get the free shipping from any other computer.) You don’t have to browse for your items online either. Just find what you want in the store, then go scan it at the kiosk. This also works well if the store doesn’t have the size you need, but it may be available online.
- As an extra bonus, you can earn Kohl’s Cash depending on how much you spend during the limited-time promos. The Kohl’s Cash is usually valid starting the following week and often overlaps with the percent-off discounts for a few days. Many stores will let you combine the receipts for two separate purchases in order to reach the amount to get Kohl’s Cash.
- Forgot your coupon? If you forget your coupon at home and it came in your email you may be able to use it on your phone or electronic device. If you can receive email on your phone simply pull up the coupon in your email and the cashier will scan it right from your phone! Also, the cashiers often have scratch coupon cards at the register for those that forgot to bring the coupon.
- Stacking Coupons… You can stack a $10 off any purchase coupon and Kohl’s Cash with a % off coupon, if the valid dates allow it. Also, you can usually stack a free shipping coupon code with a % off coupon. You can even stack two percent-off codes, one site wide and one for the specific brand or category. Just read the fine print for your coupons to learn about any restrictions.
- I like to shop online to maximize my savings! You can still earn Kohl’s Cash (during those promos) when shopping online. They just email it to you. Many of the coupons and Kohl’s cash can be used online too. Just look for a code on the coupon that you can enter at checkout. Get Free Shipping with a code or by meeting the purchase amount required. Save money on gas because you don’t have to drive over there. Also, if you start shopping from Ebates.com, you will earn extra cash back! New Ebates members earn a sign-up bonus too! Learn more about Ebates here.
FYI: Kohl’s has an amazing return policy. I recently returned an item I purchased there that didn’t even have the tags on it anymore. I feel like their policy is very fair and even generous to the customer. Happy shopping!