I LOVE laser printers, and this is an AWESOME deal on one! Ink lasts forever in them, and replacement units for this printer start at $15.98! Price on Monday was $115!
Brother HL2240D Monochrome Printer only $71.98
- Prints up to 24ppm
- Automatic duplex printing for two-sided documents
- Adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray
- Compact size fits virtually anywhere
- Up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution
- Get ink starting at $15.98
Grab This Great Brother Printer for 45% off!
User-friendly and portable, the CS6000i offers a wide range of sewing and quilting features, all at a price that’s easy on your budget. Select from 60 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches and 7 styles of one-step buttonholes!
Brother CS6000i Advance Sew Affordable 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Hard Case 65% off!
Priced right now at only $154.97!
- Versatile, value-packed, perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting projects
- Select stitches and adjust stitch length and stitch width via settings seen on the LCD display
- Stop/start button allows use without included foot control. Variable speed control for easily adjusting your sewing speed
- Jam-resistant Quick-set top drop-in bobbin makes setting and accessing your bobbin thread a breeze. No more fishing for your bobbin thread.
- Bilingual user manual
- 25-year limited warranty
- Free phone support for the life of the product.
- We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use
- Choose from the 9 included presser feet
- Use the detachable, oversized table for larger projects
- Take your machine with you to classes/sewing days with the included hard carry case.
Grab this amazing Sewing Machine for 65% off!
See our favorite Amazon Deals!
Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Mom!
Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.