Have you heard about the Rite-Aid wellness+ Program?
I signed up a few weeks ago and got my wellness+ card (you can print a temporary card until your actual card arrives in the mail).
The program is actually quite simple. And if you don’t shop Rite-Aid that often, I recommend you still sign up for this “loyalty card” program so if you ever do find yourself at Ride Aid, you’ll have the card with you and ready to go! (keep it in your coupon binder or wallet).
What is so great about the Rite-Aid store loyalty card?
Members Only Pricing! Why pay $10 for something when card-holders pay only $8?
Save Up To 20% Every Day at Rite Aid. Sign Up for wellness+ Today! Click Here
- You’ll get up to 20% off pricing with your card
- You’ll get 10% off Rite-Aid brand items everyday
- You’ll get get opportunities for “Rite-Aid Cash” when you see products marked with the +UP Rewards sign. You have to use your wellness card and then at the bottom of your receipt you’ll see a dollar amount that you can use on a future purchase.
- You’ll get emails with Members-Only Coupons like:
- $1 off $10 in Oral Care
- $2 off Cosmetic Purchase of $2.99 or more
- Every $1 you spend = 1 Point ($$$’s are counted BEFORE Coupons!)
- Every Prescription Filled = 25 Points
- Use the points to earn a 10% Off Shopping Pass, 20% Off Shopping Pass, and MORE!
The +UP Rewards Program Explained
- the +UP Rewards are similar to a “catalina” except they print right at the bottom of the receipt
- They are like “store cash” and can be used on anything
- They have expiration dates
- They are triggered when you purchase a specific product. This is always listed in the ad (look for the yellow bar in the ad!).
- Sometimes, but not always, the +UP Rewards WILL roll.
- You’ll only get an +UP Reward when you purchase the amount specified. If you purchase more in a transaction, you’ll still only receive the one +UP Reward.
- You can use multiple +UP Rewards as payment on one transaction. As long as the pre-tax total is MORE than the value you of your +UPs.
- These can NOT be adjusted down. Make sure your pretax total is for more than the value of the +UP Reward.