Rite Aid Store Policies
You can view their specific store policy in pdf format here (thanks Maven of Savin!). If you shop at Rite Aid often and have had problems in the past, you may want to print up the policy and keep it in your binder for reference. Rite Aid will not accept other stores coupons and coupons can not be exchanged for cash.
Here is a summary of the Rite Aid coupon policy:
ACCEPTING MULTIPLE COUPONS (Stacking Coupons)
- Will accept all manufacturer coupons – from the inserts and internet printables as well (internet printables may not exceed $5.00 in value)
- You CAN stack a manufacturer coupon with a Rite Aid store coupon (found in the Rite Aid circular).
- One manufacturer coupon per product, UNLESS it is coupled with a manufacturer coupon found in a Rite Aid circular.
- Stacking STORE COUPONS – one ONE product you can use the following store coupons:
- in-ad coupon
- Video Values Coupon
- +UP coupons (considered “Rite Aid Cash” – read more about Rite Aid +UP Rewards
- You can use multiple coupons on multiple products as long as they have “sufficient stock” (tbd by manager).
- They limit purchases to 4 like items per customer (aka: they will not allow you to hoard – this is a good thing!)
BOGO COUPONS (Buy One Get One Free)
- If there is an sale for “BOGO”, you can use one “cents off” coupon on the item you are paying for as long as the coupon value does not exceed the price of the item.
- A BOGO coupon can no longer be combined with a BOGO promotion. See policy here.
RITE AID SALE ITEMS
- Rite Aid will accept coupons on sale items
- If the value of the coupon is more than the sale price, they will adjust the coupon down. They will not give you overage.