Since I got married, I have never lived in the same state as my mom. Because of that we frequently share recipes and cooking tips over the phone. This one is still a favorite of mine and reminds me of home.
One Pan Skillet Lasagna
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Envelope Spaghetti Sauce Mix
- 1 lb Cottage Cheese Cottage Cheese Coupons
- 3 C Uncooked Regular Egg Noodles Pasta Coupons
- 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese Cheese Coupons
- 2 tsp. Basil Leaves
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley Flakes
- 1 14.5 oz. Can Tomatoes Tomato Coupons
- 1 8 oz. Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp. Salt Salt Coupons
Cook meat in 12″ skillet. Sprinkle with half the spaghetti mix, then spoon cottage cheese over meat. Top with uncooked noodles and sprinkle with remaining mix, basil, parsley, and salt. Pour tomatoes, tomato sauce, and 1 C water over the top, making sure all is moistened. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 35 minutes or until noodles are tender. Sprinkle top with shredded cheese and let stand until melted.
Happy Mother’s Day!