Drumroll Please… Introducing our New Store Match-Up Program!
We are so excited about our changes to our store match-ups! We believe the changes will not only give our readers more of the stores they love, but will make it easier for you to find the best deals and have happy, successful shopping trips! But we understand that the new system might be a little confusing at first. I have tried to answer our most common question in this post.
Some Formatting Changes
We have teamed up with a HUGE group of bloggers to bring you amazing, complete lists to a TON of stores! Not only do we have the 21 stores we blog about, but you also have access to a TON of other stores through the Favado App!
- ★ – Top Deals of the Week – Instead of pink and brown stars based on price, we now use yellow stars to mark the best deals. These are chosen by the individual bloggers and represent the best deals at the store that week. They are limited on the number of deals they can mark as “Top Deals” so be sure to check out the full match-ups!
- Deals with green backgrounds mean you receive a rebate or a price drop – In the example below, the green background alerts you to the fact that you can get the Gatorade for $0.79 when you buy 8. We hope this will help make it even easier for you to ensure that you get the very best deal! It could also indicate that you’ll receive a register reward, need to submit for a rebate, or do something else to receive money back.
More of Your Favorite Stores!
We think the best part of our new system is that we are now able to offer 21 of our most requested stores! We hope you are enjoying the new stores we now offer!
We Now Offer Store Match-Ups For:
- Albertsons Intermountain
- Albertsons Northwest
- Aldi-AL, TN, KY, MS
- Big K Mart
- Dollar General
- Dollar Tree
- Family Dollar
- Fred Meyer
- Rite Aid
- Safeway Northwest
- Save A Lot
- Trader Joe’s
- Whole Foods-northwest
Different Types of Match-Ups
There are now 2 posts for each match-up for our stores to help save you time and make it easier to see the best deals!
- The Best Deals at that store this week – The Top Deals Match-Ups only list a few (max of 10) of the best deals. Many more stock up deals are listed on the All Deals Pages.
- Easily view the top deals without having to sort through the whole match-ups.
- Designed to save you time and make finding the best deals at the stores you love easier!
- Top Deals posts do not have check boxes to make a printable list. Don’t worry, you can still create your printable list through the page with all the deals on it! You can easily find what you were looking for because it’ll have the same yellow star.
- These posts change every week! The top 5 stores will be posted on the front page of the blog. The rest will be talked about on our facebook page and will come out in the nightly newsletter. The great thing is they will always redirect you to the same page for the complete list of deal, so you can easily bookmark your favorite stores. The page will never change!
- The Full Match-Ups for that store this week – The All Deals pages have the Full Match-Ups that our reader are used to seeing. In fact, it’s even more complete than before!
- Check Boxes to make a Printable List – you can easily create the printable lists our readers love on the All Deals pages.
- Multiple Tabs – At the top of the List, just below the key, you may see more than 1 tab. Often this is because we are offering next week’s match-up before this week’s match-up has expired. You just click on the match-up you want to see. Make sure you are looking for the dates here, and not anywhere else on the page or post!
- These pages NEVER change. You can bookmark them and quickly pull up your favorite stores!
- Don’t worry if you see an old date at the top of the lists. These All Deal pages are updated as soon as the list is shared with us… but the pages stay the same! The date at the top of the page is that date that the page was first created (we are working on getting this date removed, because we know it’s causing a lot of confusion). Until we get it fixed so the date doesn’t show up, please know: this does not mean the match-up is old. The date of the match-up is found on the gray tab at the top of the match-up.
- Be sure you are on the list you want to see. Some stores offer weekly and monthly lists, and you’ll be able to see them both!
Did we answer all of your questions?
If not please ask! We love all of our readers and we want you to feel comfortable with our new system!