Monster cookies are OOGLES of fun & oh so delicious!
I saw these super cool gooey monster cookies over at LilLuna and couldn’t resist! My 5 year old helped me make them and it didn’t take long at all. He’s taking them into his kindergarten class today and I’m sure the kids will be exstatic! What a fun treat for a day like today! They would also make a really cute addition to a monster themed birthday party! You could even make them for a family movie night and watch the new Disney’s Monsters University! Either way, have fun!
Thanks LilLuna for the recipe!
If you give a kid a cookie…. they’ll want a movie to go with it! Here are some fun ideas:
- Monsters University (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) – $24.99
- Monsters vs Aliens (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) – $12.49
- Planet 51 (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $11.49
- Monster House (Widescreen Edition) – $8.17
- Hotel Transylvania (Blu-ray / DVD + UltraViolet Digital Copy) – 17.68
- ParaNorman (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet) -$14.99
Find more movies on Amazon!
Oh and just for kicks & giggles…. how cool are these?!
Accoutrements Giant Googly Eyes – $9.07Pin It